6

@KYUNGWAN'S HOUSE

Kyungwan : "Who told you to bring these radios with you except Mina"

Kyungwan whispered in nayeon's ears while pointing at her 7 close friends.

Nayeon : "The more the merrier"

She said with a smile.

Kyungwan : "It's not a night show remember you are here because you are SCARED"

Nayeon : "YAAH! I am not scared"

Kyungwan : "You are"

Nayeon : "I am not"

Kyungwan : "You are"

Nayeon : "I said I. Am. Not"

Jihyo : "YAAH! Unnies behave like real UNNIES not like MAKNAES"

They all decided to sleep in Kyungwan's room my adding 9 mattresses on the ground.

It's around 12:30 in the morning.

Their sleeping pattern is as follows:-

Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun, Mina, Chaeyoung ,Kyungwan ,Jihyo, Tzuyu and Sana.

Tzuyu slept between Sana and Jihyo as she don't want Sana to flirt with Jihyo.

Kyungwan is laying on the mattress she can't sleep her eyes are close trying to sleep when she felt someone is over her.

She opened her eyes slowly and found Nayeon above her.

Kyungwan : "YA--"

Kyungwan was cutted by Nayeon's palm on her mouth

Nayeon : "I can't sleep..."

She whispered slowly.

Kyungwan : "So what do you want"

Their faces were soo close that Nayeon's nose is almost touching Kyungwan's.

The way Kyungwan is controlling herself not kissing the angel right in front of her.

Nayeon : "Let's sit on your roof."

Kyungwan just nodded.

They both sat on the roof which is in front of Kyungwan's room's window.

Kyungwan : "Here... It will help you to sleep"

Kyungwan handed Nayeon an ice cream before sitting next to her.

They were starring at the stars.

Nayeon leaned onto Kyungwan's shoulder she was quick enough to wrap her right arm around nayeon's shoulder.

Kyungwan : "I have to tell you one thing"

No... She is not confessing. She was saying that... Her parents are sending her to abroad for studies.

Nayeon : "You already did"

Nayeon chuckled.

Kyungwan : "I want to tell you 2 things"

Nayeon : "Done"

Kyungwan : "I want to tell you 4 things... Is it okay?"

Nayeon started laughing in Kyungwan's embrace.

She know that if she'll say this to Nayeon she'll hurt her. Beign with someone more then 5 years and then suddenly leaving this can hurt anyone.

Neighbor : "YAAH! you two girls... Please give us some peace. It's 2 in the morning for god's sake"

Kyungwan : "We are sorry Mr. Lee. It will not repeat again"

Then he shut his window in a very insulting manner.

Both Nayeon and Kyungwan did nothing except of Chuckling and imitating that old Mr. Lee's angery look.