5

Jin :"Looks like you both have great moments together?"

Jeongyeon : "Those moments were like treasure. Soo precious to me"

Jin : "Is there's something special about her?"

Jeongyeon took a sip of her coffee before passing a bright smile to Jin.

Jeongyeon : "Everything"

Audience : "WOAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

They teased Jeongyeon as they saw how deeply in love was Jeongyeon with her best friend.

Jin : "According to you. Which song suits your situation THE BEST"

Jeongyeon : "I think it's TREAT YOU BETTER"

Jeongyeon : "But I will not deny that some lines from my other tracks just perfectly fit to my situations"

Jin: "Please give us some examples Jeongyeon-ssi"

Jeongyeon : "'if only I can make you see all the things you do to me' it's from words then 'look through my mind can you see us both dancing in the rain no body stopping us from looking insane crying or laughing just neighbors complain making memories no it will never change sharing ice cream at just go 1 am laughing in my arms say now you feel the same' it's from one more day in love. I really like this song as it makes me remember those fun and sweet memories when I was with her"

Jin : "It's quite a catchy line with rhyme so is it true you both ate ice cream after 1 am daily"

Jeongyeon laughed.

Jeongyeon : "Aniyooo...  We can't do that but once we did that"

Jeongyeon smiled before narrating them the incidence of how they ate ice cream at 1 am and their neighbors complain.

Flashback...

Kyungwan is now 18 that means she knows that she is in love with her best friend Im Nayeon.

Nayeon : "Kyungie..."

Kyungwan : "hmm?"

Nayeon : "I am coming to your house as your parents are out for some business trip and mine to... I know you'll be afraid so I'll be there"

Nayeon clinged onto Kyungwan's arm.

They both were in last year of their high school.

Kyungwan : "Just say it clearly that you are afraid"

Nayeon : "I am not... I am just taking care of my best friend. You know you should thank god daily for letting you meet an angel like best friend whose name is THE PRETTY IM NAYEON"

'YEAH I should really thank him' Kyungwan thought.

Kyungwan : "I really regretting that day... That why I met you"

Jeongyeon sighed and showed a emotion less face.

Nayeon : "Yaah! You are soo mean"

Nayeon pouted.

Kyungwan : "Okay... Come to my house. And please Don't be a drama queen"

Nayeon : "Jinjja! I am QUEEN"

jeongyeon FAKE sighed.