27

Flashback...

After the kiss and confession by Kyungwan. Nayeon went to Nichkhun's house she was in her car perfectly drenched just like Kyungwan.

She reached Nichkhun's condo and enterd the pass code.

She took a deep breath she is going to tell Nichkhun about their NOT happening engagement.

Yes! She is here to break their engagement.

As soon as she enterd she heard moaning sound. And just like witnessing a ghost Nayeon stopped as she opened Nichkhun's room and found him with another girl having fun on bed.

She is not jealous, she knows that he was cheating on her but she had never expected this.

Nichkhun : "N-Nayeon"

Tears? No not at all both soon to be engaged fiancé have no sign of tear. Nichkhun is scared and Nayeon is angry.

Nayeon : "Seriously Nichkhun right before our engagement..."

Girl underneath the covers , keep on blaming her self for beign a 3 rd one in a couple life.

Nayeon : "We are done! Thanks for everything"

With that nayeon rushed towards the exit.

When she was about to open the door of her car she felt a soft hand on her wrist. She turn around and saw the same girl who was with Nichkhun. She was wearing a short and an oversized T.

God knows if she's wearing her inners or not.

Nayeon : "What do you need?"

She coldly asked.

Girl : "I am sorry Nayeon-ssi, I shouldn't do that... Knowing that he is going to engage still I let myself with him. I really love him... From the start but guess I was too late. Please Nayeon-ssi forgive me and get back to Nichkhun. I am sorry for destroying your relation. I really am"

Tears started flowing out of the girl's eye. It's the same case with Nayeon and Kyungwan right? And the girl infront of her is crying, she is not rude to let her cry.

She gently hugged her. Anyone can tell she is older than her. But still nayeon is comforting her like she, herself is older than the latter.

Nayeon : "Hey... Hey, it's okay... I forgive you unnie"

She gently caressed the girl's back and released the hug.

Nayeon : "What's your name?"

Girl : "Tiffany"

Nayeon nodded with a smile.

Nayeon : "You can... You can marry him if you want"

Shock, smile, excitement and confusion is all over Tiffany's face.

Tiffany : "You'll not mind? Don't you love him?"

Nayeon : "I do like him. But guess we both have same stories"

Tiffany : "Huh?... That means you too love other boy , who conffesed his feelings for you LATE. And you were also cheating on Nichkhun?"

Nayeon : "The plot is correct but I would like to do a little correction, it's a girl who I loved since I was 15. She was too late to confess what she feel towards me. Even though she knows me and Nichkhun are boyfriend - girlfriend but then also she acts like she don't care and she is happy for me, but when ever I talked to her about him total piss look was on her face. Few minutes ago she finally let out her true feelings, I am here to tell Nichkhun everything but... "

Nayeon embarrassingly smiled.

They both chatted a for 3 - 5 more minutes and exchanged their numbers before nayeon departed to meet Kyungwan.

Nayeon : "We will be in contact unnie... I have to meet her"

She shyly said.

Tiffany : "Of course we will be... By the way whose that lucky girl"

Nayeon : "Kyungwan. Yoo Kyungwan"

Nayeon said with a smile and soo proudly.

Tiffany : "I would like to call you... Yoo bunny"

She chuckled and Nayeon enterd the car they both waved and walked to their respective paths.

Present Time...