23

@AIRPORT

Jeongyeon reached airport with Sana, Tzuyu and Jihyo.

Jungkook and Daniel were intrested in joining them but Jungkook have other clients and Daniel will reach Florida after few days as soon as he'll complete his office work.

All 3 girls were waiting for Tiffany, even though they haven't seen her. They have told her to meet outside the Starbucks cafè in the port.

When Jeongyeon felt a tap on her shoulder she turn around and found a lady probably in her late 30's. Standing holding a not soo big bag. Hair perfectly combed. Wearing a white top till her half thigh length. And covered it a little by a sky blue jacket. Her light brown jeans perfectly hugging her legs. Wearing a black pair of sneakers with a little galaxy touch and for sure it's adidas's limited addition one.

She bowed to Jeongyeon and her other fellow mates.

Tiffany : "Our plane will depart withing 20 minutes, we should reach there"

They all nodded.

After settling themselves. Jeongyeon chose to sit with Tiffany on window side as she wants to know the WHOLE history of IM NAYEON.

Before starting she opened her phone's google and searched a thing before showing her phone to Tiffany.

Jeongyeon : "15 hours 40 minutes"

Tiffany : "Huh?"

Jeongyeon : "It takes 15 hours and 40 minutes to reach Florida from here. I need every single thing you know about my Nayeon"

Tiffany : "Okay... Okay cool down. I'll tell you everything in detail but first you have to tell me what happened with you and Nayeon till I met her"

Jeongyeon : "How can I know when you met her. And... Why does it matter?"

Jeongyeon is getting frustrated with the older woman.

Tiffany : "Soo... I can explain it to you in a nice way"

Jeongyeon nodded.

She looked outside the window watching clouds as white as snow. The sky is beautiful. It's like a cloud is having a handshake with airplane's wings. She sighed and rememberd the last night she spent with nayeon. And the last day she spent with nayeon.
......................................................................

I rememberd an incident happend with us in flight.

I was flying back to my city with my friends...  From Goa after completing a 12 days Goa trip. It was a so called educational tour.

We were sitting in flight we were just chit chatting.

As we were girls our flight was earlier than boys , our flight was around 9:30 and they have after 40 - 45 minutes.

When our teacher was counting students she found 3 boys. Like literally they were sitting at girls seat that means 3 girls with come with all boys flight.

We can't get back and I still can't believe they have THAT much of daring to sit in ALL girls plane. We were around 16 girls and 22 boys.

We have traveled about 3 times in flight from our school trip (But they took money for that...  😶🙁🤑😠😕😡😥)

Literally they were dare devillers. But they all got detention for 3 weeks after getting back to school.

Back To story...

She is TIFFANY from SNSD

.....................................................................