25

The Day when Nayeon left.

Nayeon is out with Mina for some shopping for her engagement ceremony with Nichkhun.

Kyungwan said she'll catch them later.

While seeing some dresses Nayeon found her school friend.

Nayeon was about to approach him when Kyungwan found her.

She stood beside her and apologised a little for beign late.

Nayeon : "Kyung... I'll be back a found an old friend their"

Kyungwan : "Should I join you?"

Nayeon : "Oh! No need... Just help Mina to find a perfect size for chaeyoung's top"

Kyungwan nodded. But she still kept an eye on Nayeon whatever she was doing.

Nayeon : "Hoseok... Long time no see"

She said J-hope turn and found Nayeon. He was quick enough to engulf Nayeon into a hug.

And the whole chit chatting goes on by beign touchy with each other.

Kyungwan was noticing E.V.E.R.Y thing. Every contact their skin is making.

She haven't seen Nichkhun and Nayeon together so she haven't felt any jealousy of THIS kind.

It's 1 hour since Nayeon and J-hope started talking. They were standing outside the mall KYUNGWAN and Mina still beside her. Holding some shopping bags.

Kyungwan's bridge of patience is breaking.

Kyungwan : "Enough... Let's go"

She grabbed Nayeon's wrist and started pulling her towards where Kyungwan's car was parked.

Nayeon : "Leave me Kyung... We were talking it's bad manners. Leave me..."

Kyungwan didn't listen to her she keeps on pulling. Nayeon beign a talkative girl she gestured J-hope to call her. And shouted a little

Nayeon : "CALL ME HOPE... I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN... BYEE!!"

It was enough to make Kyungwan's volcano blast.

She leave Nayeon's wrist.

Total pissed look on her face.

Nayeon : "Aww... My Kyung is pissed?"

She pinched Kyungwan's cheeks but received a slap on her palms.

Nayeon : "I am sorry Kyung, to make you wait. I don't mean to --"

Kyungwan : "It's not about my fucking patience. It's about... About --"

'about what? That I am jealous. That I am soo madly and deeply in love with her'
Kyungwan thought.

Kyungwan : "Nothing!"

She turn around and was about to enter the car when she felt nayeon's grab on her wrist.

Suddenly slow, light raindrops started falling. And getting faster second per second.

Nayeon : "Clear it... Kyungwan. I need to know. You never hide something from me. Then what's this... Tell me why you were piss--"

Kyungwan : "Can't you get it... You really are a dumb"

Kyungwan's word 'dumb' and her tone was enough to make nayeon's eyes glassy.

A loud thud heard from the sky and it started raining heavily. Both girls starring at each other.

Kyungwan : "I fucking love you IM NAYEON"

Nayeon was caught off guard.

'Too late Kyung... Too late to show your love towards me, you should have stated it earlier' Nayeon thoughts were cutted as she saw Kyungwan beign soo close to her.

In this heavy rainfall Nayeon gave her lips to Kyungwan to taste it.

Kyungwan cupped Nayeon's cheeks and let their lips brush with each other. Nayeon's hands on Kyungwan's waist. Letting Kyungwan do whatever she wanted to do with her. This shows Nayeon is too in love with Kyungwan.

She loves her. Soo much.

At this moment kyungwan was feeling heaven.

She let go of nayeon's lips. They touched their forehead Kyungwan hugged her.

She was fast enough to response.

Their gestures were saying ALL the things they wanted to say.

Nayeon : "I'll get back... Just wait for me... I'll be at your house after few hours"

She smiled showing her bunny teeth. Kyungwan shook her head.

Kyungwan : "It's raining you need to change"

Nayeon : "Don't worry I'll be fine. I am just going to do a very important work... I swear"

Kyungwan UNWILLINGLY nodded.

Kyungwan : "Take care"

She kissed her forehead by tip toeing.

Present Time...