17

@SET

Jin : "We have a sad news to the audience... Today's show can't continue... Yoo Jeongyeon is admitted to hospital due to her bad health condition... She said she'll join us again... As soon as she'll get well"

Dissapointment is on every audience face.

@HOSPITAL

Jihyo : "Mr. Park how is she?"

Jimin : "Mrs. Kang... Her mental health is becoming worst and worst... What did her psychytrist said?"

Jihyo : "I haven't contacted him yet... I'll call him here"

Jimin : "okay... But Mrs Kang... I wanted to tell you that... If she'll not find Nayeon-ssi again... She may... She may die"

Don't know what to say... Jihyo just nodded.

Jimin : "I'll go..."

Jihyo : "Thanks"

As said Jihyo called Jeongyeon's psychytrist.

Jihyo : "Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook : "Good Evening Mrs. Kang"

Jihyo : "Jeongyeon fainted... Again"

Jungkook : "What?!!  Again!!...  Mrs. Kang it's her 2 nd time in this month... And 27 th time in 3 years... If she'll not get to see nayeon... I am sad to say it but... She may lose her breath forever..."

Jihyo : "Is there's any other way?"

Jungkook : "Just 2 ways... Either make her forget about Nayeon-ssi... Or make her have an amnesia... Which is impossible"

Jihyo : "Can you visit her?"

Jungkook : "Okay... I'll be there"

Jihyo : "Thanks Mr. Jeon"

Jungkook hung the call.

Jihyo : "Why? Jeongyeon... Why are you torturing yourself"

Nurse get back.

Nurse : "You can talk to her"

Jihyo smiled and mouthed Thanks and get in Jeongyeon's room.

Jihyo : "Jeong..."

Jeongyeon : "Call Jin... And tell him to come here"

Jihyo : "WHAT!! jeongyeon are you crazy?"

Jeongyeon : "I want them... Now!! It doesn't matter how am I looking, where I am... I just need to deliver the message for Nayeon"

Jihyo : "Jeongyeon you are obssesed for her"

Jeongyeon : "Call me whatever you want to... But I need an answer... Answer... Why did she left me... If she left me then where she is?... I just need answers... Jihyo... I just need them"

Jeongyeon's tears started running on her cheeks.

Jihyo : "But Jeongyeon... You don't even know if she's watching this or n--"

Jeongyeon : "She is Jihyo... My heart says this"

Jihyo sighed.

Jihyo : "I think beign your friends is harder than beign your manager"

She chuckled. Jeongyeon smiled.

Jihyo : "But first... You'll have to meet Mr. Jeon"

Jeongyeon nodded and after few minutes Jungkook enterd.