28

Tiffany : "It's the first and the last time I talked to her. After that she got amnesia"

Jeongyeon : "A-Accident?"

Tiffany nodded.

Her eyes field with tears.

Jeongyeon : "I shouldn't have left her alone... It's my mistake I was a fool"

Jeongyeon started cursing her self blaming herself as the cause of nayeon's accident.

Tiffany : "Jeongyeon cool down... It's not your mistake, it was... It was mine. Totally mine."

She tried lifting Jeongyeon's mood and gave her a tissue to wipe her tears. Which she did.

Jeongyeon : "If it's an accident then why are you blaming yourself?"

Flashback...

Nayeon is driving car , Kyungwan's condo is far from Nichkhun's. She was driving her car when her phone chimed and showed 'TIFFAN'S'  name.

She was quick enough to slide it and pick it up. She put the call on speaker.

Tiffany : "Yoo Bunny"

Nayeon : "Hey Tiffany"

Tiffany : "It's rhyming"

Both chuckled before Tiffany continued.

Tiffany : "You forgot your bag here. And it have money soo... I don't think you can buy a gift or chocolate for your KYUNG-WAN without it"

Nayeon : "Oh! Damn... I am on my way to your condo AGAIN!!"

They both chuckled. Nayeon took a U-turn and...

BANG!!

Tiffany : "Yoo Bunny"

Tiffany : "Nayeon...Nayeon are you okay?"

Nayeon : "We are sending her to AAA hospital... She have gone through an accident. Please report their ASAP"

With that the call ended and Tiffany, reached hospital with Nichkhun.

Present Time...

Tiffany : "When we reached their we found nayeon in critical condition... After 14 hours she got back in her senses. And then..."

Jeongyeon : "You don't have to say it"

Tiffany : "She got her memory because of you. Watching your videos. She was your fan BIGGEST fan. Even when she don't remember you, she keep on saying things about you like a crazy fan. I have tried to talked with Mina, Chaeyoung, Momo and Dahyun but they thinks that I am the reason why Nayeon was in this state. She went to Florida as her cousin sister leaves their and her friends accompanied her... True friends..."

Jeongyeon : "Why it took you soo much time to call me?"

Tiffany : "I haven't seen your face... When I joined all the clues and when you finally said her name I gatherd all my courage to call. I thought when I'll tell you that I am the reason why Nayeon is away from you... You'll harm me"

Jeongyeon : "It's okay... I don't blame you. I just want to meet her."

And the whole ride Jeongyeon spent her time while watching the outside not so interesting scenery. Shedding tears while missing Nayeon and laughing remembering some old GOOD and SWEET memories. God knows how happy she is finally meeting Nayeon after 3 years.