14

Kyungwan : "I asked... Who she was?"

Nayeon : "Calm... Down Kyungwan. It's not she... It's actually H-He"

Okay... Now can you imagine how much Kyungwan is holding back her anger.

Nayeon : "A-Actually... He was my... B-boyfriend"

The moment Nayeon said he was her boyfriend Kyungwan's world shattered into million of pieces.

She didn't say anything for a second but then shoot on nayeon like gunshots...

Kyungwan : "Are you fucking crazy IM NAYEON. Don't you have some brain. I am here waiting for you... Because you invited me for watching the new and last part of Avengers. I bought CD and snacks which ALLL are your favourite. And you make me wait for more then 1 HOUR because you were talking to your BOYFRIEND. What's the name of that fucking hoe?"

She picked her phone from the bed. She stood up and looked directly in nayeon's eyes waiting for nayeon's answer. As soon as she said his name Kyungwan departed from nayeon's house to CRY peacefully in her room.

She was more than hurted.

Nayeon : "Our senior...  Nichkhun"

Present Time...

Jeongyeon: "That night... I cried my eyes, lungs my every internal organ out... I can feel the tensions between them whenever they talk. But I just waited for her to prove me wrong but instead she proved me right"

A sad smile formed on Jeongyeon's face.

Jin : "I am sorry..."

Jeongyeon : "You don't have to"

Jin : "When did you talked again"

Jeongyeon : "Before the day she left me. After 1 week"

Jin : "And you said you was about to go to abroad for studies. What about that?"

Jeongyeon : "I canceled it just to be with her..."

Jin : "You were soo in love"

Jeongyeon : "I am still so in love with her. And please don't publish articles with past tenses. I loved her , I love her and I'll continue to love her. Don't use past tense"

Jin passed a sympathetic smile.

Jin : "Time for a short break. We will be right back... but before that Jeongyeon-ssi please explain your New track 'Trade Hearts'"

Jeongyeon nodded with a smile. And started to explain it