Sakata Gintoki x Reader: The Lollipop

Sweets were rare in the Sakata household, not for any lack of buying them, but because they were all instantly sucked into the giant black hole known as Gintoki's mouth. That's why (F/N) considered it her lucky day when she found a lollipop tucked away under the couch, and not only that, Gin was out of the house, so no secrecy necessary!

At least, that's what she thought, until Gin strolled into the living room to find her sprawled on the couch, lollipop securely between her teeth.

"...Shit."

Gin stared at her a moment, dead fish eyes boring into her soul, and heaved a long-suffering sigh.

"Okay, (F/N)-chan, you know the rules."

"What rules?"

He shook his head in exasperation. "Well, you know, (F/N), my blood sugar's been running really low lately. If I don't get my daily dose of sugar, I might die, and you wouldn't want that now, would you?"

"High, Gintoki! Your blood sugar runs high!"

He shrugged. "Eh, high, low, who cares about the particulars? Just hand over the lollipop, already!"

"No!"

He looked her over, and, after finding no sign she might yield, heaved a sigh, and ran a hand through his shaggy silver hair.

"Oh, well, I didn't want to do this, but it seems you've left me no choice..."

(F/N) vaulted over the armrest, making a B-line for the window, but he was too fast. In an instant, he'd grabbed her arm, and yanked her back, sending her falling onto the couch hard. All the air was knocked out of her lungs, leaving her dazed and breathless as Gin made a grab for the lollipop.

She managed to dodge just in time, and tried to roll off the couch—her only means of escape—but he caught on quickly, and grabbed her arm, holding her still as he made another attempt to steal the sweet candy away. This time, he didn't miss, but she held firm, keeping the stick stubbornly clenched between her teeth.

"Damn you..." Gin growled as he gave it another tug. "Are you seriously going to deny me my daily sugar intake over a goddamn lollipop?"

A million comebacks raced through (F/N)'s mind, but she refused to give into temptation, and kept biting down. She could do that all day, and Gin knew it, so after a moment of deliberation, he decided to change tactics.

One hand left the lollipop. The other left her arm, but not before he shifted his weight so his knee was in the middle of her stomach, holding her down. Then he brought his fingers to her sides, and started tickling.

"Ack!"

(F/N) tried to hold it in—she really did—but it didn't take long for the first giggle to escape her throat, then another, and another. Before long, she was a screaming mess, squirming beneath him with limbs of jelly in a pitiful attempt to break free. Once she was sufficiently incapacitated, Gin reached down, and easily plucked the lollipop from her lips.

"Gin, stop it! That's—ha—playing dirty—ahaha!"

He smirked, holding the lollipop between his teeth.

"You're the one playing dirty," he replied. "Eating a lollipop illegally...and on my couch, too! You should be ashamed, you know!"

"It was not illegal, you little..."

He took his knee off her stomach—a big mistake, and the last one he would ever make. The moment there was no longer anything holding her down, (F/N) surged forward, throwing all her weight against him, and tackling him down onto the couch. Then, without a moment of hesitation, she started tickling.