Preface

HELLO MY LOVES!

If you have read the original version of BREAK, welcome back! you will be very surprised at the new version of this story! I have been actively working on this and thinking about it for MONTHS! A lot has changed, and I really hope you all enjoy the differences in the story and the aspects that I kept the same!

If you have not read the original version, hello! I'm glad you are here! You do not have any reason to go back and read the original version (its terribly written). I hope you enjoy meeting my characters and seeing their story unfold within the Star Wars universe!

I originally was going to post ALL of this at once and let y'all have at it, but my life got really wild and I haven't yet finished the whole thing, especially the ending! I'll warn you that if you have read the original, this one will end MUCH differently! I have planned out so many differences and I truly hope y'all enjoy this new version better than the last! Since I am not posting the entire thing, I will be posting a new chapter (possibly more) every friday!

WARNINGS:

I kept the original PG because I was 17 when I wrote it and was too shy to get smutty...but this version... there will be explicit sex scenes. I won't put any warnings on the beginning of the chapters though, so just know as you dig into this book that it could happen in any chapter ;)

PLEASE vote and comment on every chapter! I love interacting with you guys and I read all of them!

If you make any tiktoks about this book, please send them to me! I will feature them on the chapters and shout you out!

much love for all of you! Thank you for the engagement and support you all gave on break 1.0

without further ado...

BREAK 2.0