XXIII

Even though I have been wanting nothing else but to kiss Kylo and have physical relations with him, when he planted his lips on mine, I froze.

It was almost as if my body didn't know how to respond—like I didn't know what a kiss was and had never done it before. Though I have very limited experience with kissing, it was at least recent experience. However, I can't seem to figure out what to do.

My mind also locked up, clearing completely of anything so that I couldn't tell myself how to react to this contact.

After a few seconds of me lying limp with Kylo Ren's lips moving against mine, my whole being activates and I find myself kissing him back fervently.

There's a difference between this kiss and the kisses I shared with Bane. It feels more aggressive and primal and needy.

The kiss is not taken slowly as there is no time to waste as Kylo grabs the wrist of my hand that still grips a knife as he coaxes my hand open and pushes the knife away. I immediately move my hands to his hair when he lets off of his hold on me and I grasp locks of his hair and pull him closer to me, leaning upwards into his arms.

After taking my lip in his mouth and biting it harshly, he grabs both of my wrists with his hands and slams them back down to the ground above my head, shifting both of them into one hand before using his other hand to grab my waist. The movement is painful, but it excites me.

I whimper as our kiss progresses, squirming under him as I desire to move my hands in some way. This kiss keeps getting more intense as our tongues fight for dominance. I try to push my tongue into his mouth, but he won't allow it as he pushes back with his own.

Unexpectedly, Kylo moves the hand that was on my waist up to my breast. His large hand nearly completely encompasses my bosom as he squeezes it through the thin material of my bra. This move is aggressive and harsh as he continues his assail.

I let out an involuntary sound that I've never made before and it sounds purely sensual. At that sound, Kylo's body reacts as he brings himself closer to me, pressing his hips down harder into me. His hard cock is now pressing against my most sensitive area and the feeling alone has me panting, silently begging for more.

Finally, once his tongue isn't in my mouth, I grasp his bottom lip between my teeth, causing him to pull back slowly and release his lip.

I look up into his dark eyes which are blacker than ever, and it only makes me want him even more. I didn't actually know that I could want someone this badly. I bite my lip, watching as his eyes dart down to the movement.

Before he lowers back down to kiss me, he lets out a low, animal-like growl and rolls his eyes back slightly. Simultaneously, he rolls his hips forward, causing his stiff member to rub against my body through our clothes. This causes me to let out a slow, low moan. Taking my lips with his again, he nearly causes me pain with me amount of pressure he's putting on them.

It doesn't last for long though, as he removes his lips from mine and starts kissing a trail from the corner of my lips to where my jaw meets my neck. He sucks on the skin there before biting down harshly, causing me to gasp in pain.

That was honestly the weirdest thing ever, but I find myself extremely attracted to it. Just like before when he tasted my blood, I find myself extremely turned on by his unusual actions.

He continues on down my neck eventually, finding himself at where my collarbone. I feel his warm tongue stroke my skin there before he begins sucking and biting along my collarbone, moving from the area in between my bra straps to outside of the straps where my collarbone and shoulder touch. When he sucks on the meeting of my shoulder and collar bone, for some reason it feels so much better than anywhere else he's touched and I moan again, but this time its loud and demanding. Kylo stops for a moment before biting down even harder than before. I let out a small scream this time, not knowing if what I'm feeling is pain or pleasure. I settle knowing that the two feelings are interchangeable when Kylo is performing the action.

After taking his teeth from my skin, Kylo licks the spot once before slowly moving back to my lips with his. His body continues to roll against mine, his hard dick causing an extreme heat to dwell in my lower stomach and in between my legs.

I try to release my hands from his grip, but he pushes them harder after my first attempt. I whimper in response, feeling a foreign desire to touch him in some way as if it will bring us closer. When he doesn't budge, I move my legs instead.

Since my legs aren't constricted, I move them to the outside of Kylo's and wrap them around his hips, digging my heels into his lower back in an attempt to bring him closer to me. It works, causing his body to grind into mine even more than before.

My eyes roll back and nearly open to this and I hear another low growl come from Kylo.

Suddenly and quite unexpectedly, within only a second, Kylo is off of me and well away from me, leaving me lying on the floor panting and wanting more.

He looks at me from where he now stands, his eyes still just as dark and his chest heaving. After one intense moment, he uses the force to bring his helmet and cape to him and he begins walking towards the exit, putting them on as he leaves me wondering what the hell just happened.