XXIX

ladies and gentlemen...the moment you've been waiting for.

-

Kylo's lips push against mine with such ferocity, I forget to breathe. He pulls me as close as possible to him and I instantly feel his hardened cock against my abdomen through his pants. I raise my hands to his neck and desperately pull his head down, wanting more of him. I want every part of him in this moment and there is no use with wasted space.

The sound and feel of our lips clashing against each other sends heat throughout my body, dwelling in between my legs. I let out a muffled moan as Kylo harshly pulls my lip in between his teeth. Both of us open our eyes and I stare at him, noting the ferocious look on his face. "You're so hot when you're worked up like this."

Without losing another second, Kylo and I pull each other closer, reuniting our lips. As we kiss, Kylo bends ever so slightly and grabs my ass, hoisting me up so that I will wrap my legs around him. He begins walking, breaking the kiss for a moment to look at the room around us. Grunting in displeasure at the terrain, he shifts my weight so that he has a free hand. Then he swiftly flicks his wrist and all of the damaged furniture moves from his path.

Not another second passes before his lips attack mine again, this time his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. He quickly walks to the back wall of my room, slamming me against it without mercy. Kylo's body pushes up against mine, his hard cock assaulting my core as he removes one of his hands from my butt.

Every move that Kylo makes causes the fire within me to grow, expanding to every part of my body. My core is throbbing and no doubt wet as he slowly pulses his hips into me.

Kylo's hand digs into my hair, yanking my head back and ripping my lips from his. The movement is painful, but turns me on even more. His lips then begin a trail down my neck as he holds my head back against the wall. I moan and my own hands tangle in his dark locks, pulling, twisting, fisting. My eyes are locked shut as I relish in the feeling of his hot lips on my body. But it's not enough for me. I want more, no—I need more.

In an attempt to send Kylo the message, I grind my hips forward, making sure that my clit feels the pressure of his cock. Kylo stops moving, his lips frozen on my skin. Slowly, he lifts his head and looks me right in the eye. "Naughty little thing." His voice is barely above a whisper, but his words go straight to my core. The same smirk plays on his lips again as he pulls me away from the wall.

Kylo's lust-filled eyes look at me for a beat before he plants another kiss on me. It's sloppy, aggressive, yet rather short. After he pulls away, he looks over at my bed and then he throws me.

Yes, he throws me to the bed, which is on the other side of the room. I hit the bed and bounce, but quickly an invisible pressure pushes me back down to keep me still. I look to see Kylo slowly stalking towards me, his hands unfastening the cloak around his shoulders.

It suddenly occurs to me that I am a virgin. I know very little about having sexual contact with someone. This alone makes me terrified and nervous, afraid of what comes next.

Kylo finally reaches the edge of my bed, taking off the tunic he was wearing. I watch as he pulls the shirt over his head, yet my eyes linger on his muscular abdomen. I've always stared at it in training, but since this is a different situation, I look at it openly. I want him to see that I am staring at his body. I want him to know that I want him.

"Enjoying the view?" Kylo teases, a mischievous grin on his face as he mimics his words from a few weeks ago. He throws his tunic aside and traces a finger down my immobilized arm.