XXII

Day after day, I train more and more aggressively with Kylo. Kylo has taught me everything that I know, so he easily guesses my moves. Therefore, I spend my free time trying to think of new ways to act in battle with him so that I can overpower him. Some moves actually work, and I end up taking him to the floor.

In this time, I have been learning more about how I am going to trick and seduce the people of the system I am being sent to spy on. Of course, that has made things with Kylo awkward at times, as I have slowly started trying to seduce him.

I've also started to develop a strange feeling for him. I'm not sure what it is, but seeing the rage in him when I knock him off of his feet gets me so excited and I absolutely love dominating him. Something about it is alluring to me. I love seeing the frustration it brings him when I best him—me, a much smaller, weaker human.

On the flip side, I enjoy when he overpowers me and switches our positions, leaving him holding me down. His eyes always bore into mine in a fiery way and it makes me want to do nothing more than get aggressive and sweaty with him.

Of course, I realize what all this is, but I don't know how to handle it. It's not something I dealt with as a slave because that wasn't something we were allowed. In my servant life, we were not allowed to have any sort of romantic or physical relationships with anyone unless one of our masters deemed it necessary.

It makes me all the more eager to train and makes my act as a seductress less of an act.

As the date nears the end of my training and beginning of my mission, I find myself trying harder and harder to get Kylo to act. I know that he feels the same tension that I feel but he's too serious to act on it.

My goal is to fix that before I leave.

Ever since my contacts with Bane, I have a new-found interest in physical contact with males. Unfortunately, my desire to be physical with males is limited to Kylo, especially since I sat atop his hardness during training.

What I wouldn't do to scrape my nails against Kylo's skin while his tongue is in my mouth. I secretly wonder if he thinks the same.

Today I'm wearing one of the dozen or so dresses that Kylo has forced me into wearing when we train. I've worn it before, but for some reason, the v-cut of this black dress reveals a little more than usual today. My guess is that I'm gaining weight from the better food here, but I don't mind as it gives me a little extra display to show off to Kylo. I have developed a desire to make him want me in the way that I am beginning to want him.

Ever since the seductress training and my decision that I wanted to be with Kylo Ren, my thoughts are more often than not dirty and consumed with seductive thoughts. Not that I mind.

Kylo stands with his bare back to me, a small tie in his hair to keep it out of his face. He looks to be sharpening knives, the only weapons I've been training with recently.

I begin to approach him when suddenly he turns and throws a knife straight at me. I gasp, moving to the side and ducking. The knife hits the wall behind me.

"Kylo!" I yell, walking towards him with anger on my face. "What the hell?"

"You must be ready for anything," he says calmly, shrugging as if he did not just throw a knife at my face.

"You could have killed me!" I yell back, getting closer to him, my anger rising.

I can feel my aggression growing, anticipation for a fight boiling in my blood. Now, I'm excited.

The mixture of my anger and sexual attraction for Kylo is at a dangerous high right now. If I had any nerve, I would already just make a move.

"We have to stop being so cautious, Lyra. We're never going to get anywhere if we hold back," he tells me, his voice rising in volume a little bit. I hear his words, knowing his meaning but hoping there's also an underlying hint in his words. I smirk at him, running at him and attacking him, weaponless. He is caught by surprise at first, but not enough for me to knock him down or overpower him. Instead, he grabs my arm and redirects my momentum, sending me flying across the floor after he turns and releases me. His knife catches my arm as he slings me.

This is the first time Kylo has actually cut me, and the sting is so sharp I cry out. I look down, seeing blood start to ooze from my cut. This pisses me off more than I would have expected.

He is not playing around today, and therefore, neither will I. I guess it's time to find out how good both the combat and seductress training were.

I get up and run at Kylo, ducking under his arms when he swings at me. I quickly grab a smaller knife that was laid out on the table before blocking another swing from Kylo.

With his free hand, he tries to grab my wrist and disarm me.

I move my arm though, swinging my leg at the same time to try to distract him. When he falls for it and moves to block my kick, I press my forearm against his chest while grabbing the wrist with the knife and I successfully knock him to the floor. I pin his arm down by his head and in one swift motion, I slam my hand down on his hand to dislodge the knife he is holding. Once his grip is loose, I grab his knife and throw it out of his reach.

There is no shock on his face as he is now used to my ability to take him to the ground and he tries to move, but I press my knife against his neck, threatening him.

I straddle his chest, pressing the blade down against his skin. Of course, I don't press the actual sharp end of the blade to his skin, but I tease him by turning it flat against him.

"If I wasn't cautious, you'd be dead right now," I tell him, a smirk on my face as I use his words against him.

I trail my knife up his jaw, noticing my blood dribble a little bit from my wrist down onto his flawless skin. I smile devilishly.

I begin to trace the outline of his lips with the tip of my knife, careful not to press down and draw blood.

Suddenly Kylo flips us over with ease, pinning my wrists down and straddling me.

He shakes his head, a smirk appearing on his face. We stare at each other for a while, tension rising between us as I wait for his next move. He reaches up to his neck and swipes a finger across my blood that dripped onto his neck. Staring at me, he brings his finger to his mouth, shocking me as he licks the blood off of his finger.

Okay, I would never have expected something like that, but his action ignites something dark within me.

His eyes bore into mine, dark and dangerous. My eyes are wide as I wait for him to do something while I struggle to breathe from his actions.

"If I was cautious, I wouldn't do this," he states calmly before dipping down and pressing his lips to mine.