Funeral.

I rolled my eyes at the sight of boomer inna casket

Nigga got what he deserved.

He ain't had no right to take away my daughter for 14 years, and to think he thought he wasn't finna die. Tuh.

Think again bitch.

I don't even know how they found the body. My niggas dumped that shit, and they hide body's good. Gettin' a luh to sloppy for my liking. They could've found my DNA on the body, and I would've been in jail for 20 plus years.

"Anyone who would like to come up, and say a few words, is more then welcomed." The pastor said, while bowing his head, and stepping back.

Nobody went up, making me sigh.

"Go up there so they don't think sumin' suspicious." I told KD.

"Me?" He asked, I nodded.

He groaned and stood up, walking up there.

He cleared his throat, and I just knew he was finna say sumin stupid.

"Yo that was my nigga!" KD said, causing people to gasp at his words. "We used to step on Shi- stuff. He used to always have a big as- blunt behind his ear and I used to smoke that joint. That nigga used to slide to the crib wit' about 3 bitch- females wit' him and we used to run a train-." He was cut off suddenly.

"Alright that's enough. Go sit down." Pastor said.

KD shrugged, and sat back down next to me.

~

The service was now over, and everyone was talking and comforting his momma.

When we made eye contact, she smiled at me weakly, and brought me into a hug.

"How ya doing baby?" She asked, while rubbing my back. I pulled away from the hug. "I know it's hard for you, you and boomer were close." She said.

I just nodded, ready to leave. "I'm good. He inna better place, and we just gotta get over that. Let him rest in peace." I told her.

She nodded, and went back to talking to the other ladies.

I left outta the building quickly.

I got in my car, and pulled off.

"Whew, Chile. It was starting to smell like old folks in thea'." Ben mumbled, while pulling out a blunt.

"We finna go find Kind now?" 3 asked me.

It's been about a week since Kind left to go to "California". We don't know where she is besides in Chicago. Wherever these Dope boys at, they gotta be blocked off or hidden.

"First we finna slide to Mrs. Holmes. She know where they at, and if she'on tell us I'ma have Ryan beat her ass again." I shrugged.

~

"I don't know where she is." Mrs. Holmes held her hands up, as I pointed my gun at her.

"Bitch don't lie!" I yelled, cocking my gun back. "Ian got no problem killing you, and every kid up innis bitch! My trigger finger itching."

She looked shooketh.

"I- I'm not."she stumbled over her words.

"She must not care 'bout life." KD whispered to babyjoe.

"She don't. I would've been told him where she was at as soon as I seen that gun." Baby joe shook his head.

KD looked her up and down. "That's that white people shit."

"Always wanna be captain save a hoe at the wrong mufuckin' time."

I smacked my lips, and shot her in her arm.

"Bitch you taking to long." I huffed.

She screamed, while crying.

"Okay, ill tell you."

She told me the address, and just because she started this whole shit, i shot her in her head twice.

"Y'all ain't touch shit right?" I asked them, as we left.

"Nope." They answered.

Good.

~

"Yo when this plane finna take off?" I asked.

"Once everyone is settled in, and we get a clear Okay to take off." The Pilot said.

I mugged.

"Tellem people hurry the fuck up then. Got places to be, people to see, and weed to roll." KD said.

"Well sir, it ain't easy. They're all standing up to get pictures of you guys." He said.

I sighed, heavily and stood up.

"Sit y'all black asses down so I can fuckin' go! I'm still a mf person and I still got places to be! Damn!" I yelled.

Everybody smacked there lips, but they sat down doe.

"Get this plane movin' foe I get up thea' an drive this shit myself."

He quickly nodded.

~