Chapter 1: Team

Yaya's Point Of View

"Welcome Everyone, as for starters i will gladly introduce myself first before we proceed into our training. My Name is Fang, but you can call me Commander, first things first. Everyone must pay attention to what I'm going to say, those who won't listen to me it's your lost. Now as i was saying, this training will determine which sector you are belong to, each one of you will be tested in different kinds of simulation. But first i will assign a team." everyone in my batch started whisper as Fang, i mean Commander clears his throat we all fell in silence.

"Miss Hanna," he spoke my name, i step forward and kept my posture straight focus.

"Miss Ying." he continued talking until again i heard the Commander's voice calling my name in Team 4. I look my left to see a girl an inch smaller than me and a another one same as my height. They look serious and focus on this training.

After the sorted teams, me and my own team were tasked in the rescue training simulation.

"Hanna right? My name is Ying." my teammates approaches me. I smiled. "And I'm Shielda. I don't mean to be rude but are you new here? Usually i don't see you from around here." Shielda ask.

I paused for a bit. I can't let them know, not yet. "Oh, yes well actually i came from-" i stop as we three sees the Commander entering. Everyone in the room silences.

"Alright Cadets. Team 1, 2 and 3 will be training in the battle training simulation. While Team 4, 5 and 6 will be in the Rescue Training Simulation. I expect all six teams will pass this test. Good Luck." The Commander said and left. We all saluted at him and started our training.

Ying's Point Of View

As we are preparing for our training, i notice Hanna getting in trouble of attaching her utility belt. I chuckles at her and gave her my assistance. Looks like she isn't really from here. She must be from other Organizations as well.

"Ying? Remember our training okay?" Shielda reminded me. I nodded after i adjusted my glasses." I stretched out my body.

Me and my teammates were invited inside a big empty room. As we put on some designed helmets necessarily for the simulation, as we put it on everything in my vision went in dark black. But suddenly i open my eyes to see myself standing in a dessert planet. To my side i saw my teammates had the same reaction as i did, the helmets we wear weren't visible into this simulation.

"Alright Team 4, Ying Shielda and Hanna. As you see the three of you are tasked to rescue a damaged power sphere somewhere in the simulated planet, the mission is to find the damaged power sphere before the other two teams will. Good Luck." The Commanders voice said and then went off. I can't believe the Commander is so rude? He looks like he doesn't give a damn about us.

I wish it was the Space Commander was our Trainor. I heard he was nice, nicer than the rest but strict.

The three of us nodded at each other.

I open my watch switching my power sphere tracker on to determine a signal of the power sphere we need to locate. "To my West side there's a wreck spaceship 50 meters awat from our distance, caused must be engine errors. We need to go now!" We all nodded, as i run with my speed behind me was Hanna and Shielda keeping up.

My watch gives me the ability to be faster in all sorts of things like running, reading or studying, name it in short i control Time. While Shielda has good fighting techniques and knows how to battle well, not sure about Hannas? But i can tell her power is unexpected.

She can fly fast, faster than me i can tell.

As we arrived at the simulated spaceship, i was amazed to see it with my own eyes. It look surely real. As me and my Team went in, i turned on my power sphere tracker.

"I see something," i reminded. Hanna and Shielda approached me. "What is it?" Hanna ask. "Is it the power sphere?" Shielda ask as well.

Hmm? "Yeah i think it's the power sphere. Shielda go and knock that wall." i ordered pointing out a metal wall behind Hanna. We step aside and in two seconds Shielda smashed the wall into a big hole, we went inside to see the huge damaged power sphere in the middle of this dark room. With Hanna's radiating pink light. We saw it.

"We found it!" i yelled. Me and Shielda high fived.

As i studied we needed to fix the power sphere, in technically 20 minutes we were able to power up this simulated power sphere thanks to Hanna's assistance. I didn't know she's good at assisting in this. Well i underestimated her at first since her impression tells me she's kinda soft or weak? But yeah i judged easily, don't judge a book by its cover as the saying goes.

It's true.

After we rescued the damaged power sphere all the simulations were turned off. In a glass wall, we saw Commander Fang with few people we don't see from the shadows blocking their faces.

"Congratulations Team 4. All the remaining Teams of 5 and 6, proceed to the next room and Team 4 stay there in a moment." We nodded and looked at each other.

"Hanna! You were amazing? How did you know the power sphere is out of energy? It looks like it's just ran off or something." I said and gave her an exclaiming happily expression. She's amazing i can tell. "Yeah you pulled that off perfectly? Say may i asked what kind of power do you possess?" Shielda ask, right her power!

"Uhh well thanks guys, it was nothing really. And i have the power to levitate things and control gravity as well." she said and started radiating in pink light again.

"I have Time Manipulation Powers." i explained. "I don't have any but my shield has. I only have battle skills." Shielda said showing off her metal shield to us.