Chapter 13: Planet Gruselea

A Week later

Another week had already passed and it's time for our secondary trial.

"Alright Cadets prepare yourselves, this test will determine whether you will stay or not because may i remind you that 2 Teams is gonna go and get transfered in Tempur-A. The Two remaining team will stay in TAPOPS for the 3rd and Finals."

"Yes Commander!" All of us answered and saluted.

"For this Test, we will go in a real environmental planet and will make the trial there, The Mission is To Capture the Power Sphere Marinebot and Arrest the Hunters. If Two Teams manage to defeat the Hunters and Save Marinebot, it is already decided that the other Team fails." Commander said while i nodded as i watch the screen containing with informations.

Marinebot gives an ability to breath underwater and can also give the power to control marine creatures.

"Alright Everyone make sure you get your equipments and gear. Ochobot go and assist them." We All saluted and Left the training room towards a cell room full of weapons, gears, and equipments.

Nut was here too.

"Hello Everyone! Welcome as for today's mission. Commander said that regarding for today's trials. All of you need underwater equipment such as scuba suits." Nut shows a green scuba suit, "Uhh i hate to wear one of those." i heard Alya said while beside me was Ying rolling her eyes at the blonde girl.

"But let me demonstrate to all of you, this suit isn't just ordinary like humans wear. It has a microtech fabric that generates when someone wears it, it will automatically turns into the wearers size making it comfortable and durable to wear. It also comes with water proof bands, wear this. This Bands will serve as a life monitor if something happens to you the numbers in your bands decreases meaning something unexpected happens. But don't worry I'm sure all of you can handle it." Nut said and gave us our equipments.

A Yellow and Pink scuba suit and a yellow band. It was cute and perfect, the color was like me.

Ying has a light blue and yellow scuba and blue band, Shielda has lime green and silver scuba and a green band. The others wear their colors too, like Koen wear a red and silver scuba suit then a silver band. Alya, wears a purple and black scuba suit with her black band.

"Alright everyone let us proceed." Ochobot said and leads us to a new room were Commander Boboiboy is waiting.

It was huge room with a large screen in the middle and an open portal beside our Commander.

"It is Time."

×××

Yaya's Point Of View

As we entered the anonymous planet, i was blown away by its beauty. The Sky was colored light blue, the clouds were purple and the sea was ocean blue just like in Earth.

"We'll get the Power Sphere then-"

"No we will!" The Three groups argues while Team 4 us, sighs seeing them.

"I guess we'll have to get the Hunters then. let's go!" Ying leads and we follow her leaving the three teams arguing each other.

As we we roam around the planet, we were left dead end as we see the sear coming closer. We activates our Scuba Suit and dives in. The Ocean was colorful and beautiful.

"Base from Commander's Info. The Hunters hides diguising as a mermaids." Shielda said showing us figures of mer people.

"Mermaids exists!?" Me and Ying said in unison.

"Yeah they just hide from the surface dwellers. Preventing any confrontation or trouble. Come on i know someone who we can talk to." Shielda said and me then Ying both nodded, swimming after her. At the bottom of the sea lies a beautiful palace made of stone pillars. It was beautiful, there were mer people staring at us. Just then a guard approaches the three of us.

"We're looking for Lady Astra. Can you tell us where she is? We need to speak with her regarding matters about the Pirate Hunters." Shielda her voice of authority. The Guard suspiciously gives her an intimidating look. "Who are you people." He asks.

"We're from TAPOPS." Ying answers then shows their badges. Except me since I'm new.

The Guard steps aside and let us enter inside a big barrier entering the palace, the inside was beautiful. Full of Pearls and colorful coral shells that exaggerates the inside. The Ceiling was light filled with shining chandeliers.

Mer People inside were staring at us again.

"Shielda! you're back." a mermaid male came greet Shielda. "Kaiyo." she called back.

"Welcome back to Grandheim Palace." Kaiyo the mermaid turns to us expressing a genuine smile. "My name is Kaiyo," he introduces himself.

"I'm Ying."

"And I'm Hanna." we said.

"So what's the comeback Shielda?" Kaiyo asks in a friendly manner. "We need to speak to Lady Astra. Do you know where she is?"

"Hmm she's currently spending time with her fiancé Prince Gilligan." Kaiyo said.

"We need to speak with her immediately, her assistance is appreciated much in our current mission, tell her about me please Kaiyo, it's urgent." Shielda said making it desperate and serious while Kaiyo the mermaid sighs and in the ends agrees to go.

As the three of us stayed at the palace a female and male mermaid came to us.

"Shielda you're back. Welcome back to Grandheim." The Lady Astra said, to her appearance. She was beautiful, her voice was soothing and calm same with her calm and friendly demeanor.

In another room Shielda and the Lady Astra was currently talking until an explosion took place somewhere in the palace. Me and Ying rushes back to the front to see pirates attacking in a submarine ship. They were all firing missiles not until Ying stops them.

I fastly swim towards her diretion and punches the missiles back to the ships destroying the submarines. Then suddenly Pirates from our back started shooting us. Me and Ying acts defending ourselves with our best dodging the lasers.

"Yaya call for backup now!"