Chapter 3: Mysterious Man

I locked the door behind me while catching my breath.

Raya, my dear sister. I miss her even though we don't hangout too much. She was like the opposite version of me.

But still i understand her because mother and father never treat us equally, they choosed me over her. But i couldn't understand why did my parents choose me instead of my Sister Raya? She was more excellent and exceeding in my family. She is more stylish and intelligent than me. But the problem is Raya is a hot headed one, she always gets angry for no reason.

But still my dear sister.

"Hanna?" i snap when i hears Ying's voice from the door.

I gasp. "Ying? What are you doing here?" i questioned. "I was getting worried, you've been in the bathroom for more than 5 minutes. Is everything okay in there?" Ying ask. I nodded and took a deep breath before answering to her.

I need to escape this party, i can't stay here any longer. I'm in a risk mostly for my Family.

"Ying i don't really feel so good? Can you accompany me out of here? I don't mind if you refuse." i said after opening the door.

Ying nodded. "Well you look a little pale today. Come on then I'll accompany you, since Shielda isn't alone either." Ying said and accompanied me out of the bathroom.

As we went back to the room, everyone wad already having fun. As we walk to crowded area, Ying and i unexpected got separated together because of the crowded area. "Ying! I'm over here!" i yelled but she couldn't heard me.

"Ying-" i stop when someone pulled me away towards a dark room behind the big red curtains, i felt a strong presence of someone in front of me. Gripping onto my wrist and waist i instantly felt uncomfortable and nervous. This man in front of me, i don't even know him.

"Yaya." my eyes grew as he spoke my real name. I didn't answered back and just attempted to distance myself but he pulled me back to him, his gripp tightening. I groan a little enough for him to hear it. I tried to look away but he lift my chin towards his, i look away but i couldn't his eyes was staring into my soul. It's kinda driving me crazy about it but still the feeling of nervousness was still around me. I can't help it.

I gulp out of nervousness. "Please, it's a misunderstanding. I'm not-"

He cut my sentence when he wore something in one of my finger. "I understand. I will make sure we will meet again." he said and kissed my forehead gently while i just frozed in my spot and with a blink of my eye the mysterious person disappeared before me. I look everywhere for him but he was gone. Who is he? He knows my true name!? Oh no? No! No!

"Hanna!? There you are come on!" Ying appeared from the corner and pulled me away, still my eyes hoping to see him one last time.

I didn't even saw his face nor know his name.

3rd Person's Point Of View

As the two ladies are back to Yaya'a room.

Ying spotted a luster of light throug one of Yaya's finger in her right hand. She puts on her glasses and approaches Yaya.

"Hanna? Is that a ring on your finger?" Ying ask excitedly holding Yaya's hand. Yaya blushes and started hiding her embarrassing expression that is written all over her face. Ying squeals like a teenager and jumps.

"OMG!? Hanna you didn't tell me you're engaged!" Ying yelled.

Yaya smiles awkwardly to Ying's assumptions. "No Ying! It's not what it looks like! This ring doesn't belong to me i-i-" Yaya doesn't know what to answer anymore, she forget that the mysterious stranger really did wore something into her finger. She had forgot about it due to the unexpected moment an hour ago.

Ying starts to tease Yaya more. "Hihi! It's alright Hanna you don't have to be embarrassed! I get it it's a secret for now."

"Ying no! I'll tell you okay." Ying nodded as she notices Yaya getting embarrassed more and serious about it.

Ying took the seat beside her and smiles gently at her preparing to listen. "Back at the Party, after we got separated from each other someone pulled me at the back behind the curtains where you found me an hour ago, a man stood before me. He was tall and i don't know his name nor his identity. He-" Yaya paused as she remembered the mysterious man calling out her true name. Yaya apologizes to Ying in her thoughts about hiding this from her.

"He told me, he's gonna maka sure we'll see each other again then poof he's gone." Yaya continued confuse, as Ying too as well.

"When will he see you?" she ask. Yaya puases for a bit. "He never told me any specific answer or when." Yaya confirmed.

Ying started thinking about it, of who was the mystery man that approached Yaya. "He gave you a Ring? But not just any regular Ring. Look, do you even have any idea how expensive this Ring is. Wow. Aha! now we have a lead! He's rich!" Ying said after observing the Ring in her hand.

Yaya gave Ying a more confuse and unsure look. "But Ying? I don't know him? And i don't want to get married yet. I needed to train myself, my only goal for now is to get stronger and surpass the trials here in TAPOPS. I want to become a hero to like the Commander and everyone else." Yaya reasoned, Ying nodded at her and kept her silent.

Ying stood. "I understand Hanna, come on its already late. Get some rest." Ying said and let Yaya took her rest for tonight.

"Good Night Hanna."

"Good Night Ying."

And as Ying left the room, still her mind was thinking about the mysterious man who approached her friend. Her curiosity about the mysterious man grew more after leaving Yaya a Ring on her finger.

"Alright Mister Mysterious Man who gave Hanna a ring? Who are you?" Ying ask walking her way back to her room.