Chapter 20: Stolen Element

As Silas spoke those words about Captain Kaizo he immediately charges at him after making him mad on purposely.

Boboiboy emerges back checking his watch to see his Thunder element gone. Stolen, Yaya walks to him with a concerning look.

"Yaya we need to leave, i am certain Captain can handle this." Boboiboy said reassuring and Yaya nodds to him. Yaya turns to her Father and Sister then sprints away.

Gopal and Sai, assisted Fang while Boboiboy was securing the area. While thinking of a way to defeat the guy name Silas, he looks back to see his Thunder Element being used against Captain Kaizo, battling each other bringing out forces to other in precise movements in insane speed.

Boboiboy sprints away following the family.

In a secret panic room, Boboiboy guards the doors while the Supreme Yah Family talks about the current problem.

Fang and the others were resting in a corner getting assisted quietly by Yaya herself. The silent treatment was unbearable for her, she feels the resentment from them, Captain Sai and Gopal couldn't believe ither identity. Of course excluding Boboiboy because he knew all along.

×××

"Ochobot?"

"Commander i think i know what is happening now. After receiving a small information from Boboiboy, this Silas person is using some kind of advanced technology regarding his time travel, i was able to scan his things and reviewed them." Ochobot said and started showing informations to the Commander.

"From the year 2049," Ochobot calculated.

"How is that even possible?" Commander Kokoci Aks. "It is possible Commander, technologies in the future are currently outstanding rather than the present."

"What's our best way to get him then?"

"Hmm for now we need to get the Power Collector. It is our only chance of restoring Boboiboy's power." Ochobot explained but then Kokoci nodds serious but after that his thoughts had something.

"What if we can't retrieve it?"

"He'll be able to suck and absorb everyone's power for himself, and there's no way to retrieve it back."

Back to the Planet, Captain Kaizo receives an unexpected message from the Station. "Captain Kaizo, Abort the mission for now we must retreat the situation for now is unstable." Commander Kokoci sent, Captain Kaizo grit his teeth in annoyance. He jumps away and runs away under orders.

Silas smirks and tried to change him by Captain Kaizo traps him inside his energy barrier and escapes successfully.

"COME BACK HERE COWARDS!"

He shouted whole trumping the barrier using his blades.

At the most protected part of the building Yaya was currently sitting in a corner in a different room. She looks onto the ring in her hand, her tears came out and threw the ring away.

"Yaya." someone approaches her, she stood up fast and wipes the tears her head slight down.

"Yes Commander? Is there anything you need?" she ask right away her eyes watery from sobbing.

Boboiboy looks at her in worried expression not emotionally but he was currently thinking about her situation. The rest of the TAPOPS members were angered about her being hiding her identity. Yaya gives him an awkward look their eyes lock to each other for some seconds. "Commander asks for your presence." he said, Yaya averts her gaze and nodds grateful about him informing her. She walks pass him with Boboiboy's eyes following her, he saw how upset she was.

At the Control room, Yaya sees Ochobot and Commander Kokoci in a hologram transmission.

She salutes.

"There's no need for Formals Miss Yah." Commander Kokoci reminded, Yaye felt awkward and shy as everyone already find out her identity being the daughter of a Supreme Leader and an heir of the Galaxy Corps.

"Miss Yah, As you see the situation you're in. We are humbly need your cooperation and assistance regarding this current problem we are facing. As you this Silas Person had invaded Time and used it recklessly by stealing advanced technologies or machines from the Future. And you and your Family are the only people who knew this classified invention." Commander Kokoci started whilw Yaya listens to his explanation. He was right Yaya knew it.

Apparently she was one their family who took interest in the Chronosuit.

"I have and i will give everything that i can to help if necessary." she pledge and TAPOPS happily took her back in.

"Boboiboy." Kokoci calls.

Boboiboy steps in forward beside Yaya.

"Regarding your stolen powers. Fo you remember your fight 3 years ago? The same thing happened to you when your powers were forcefully taken from you." Kokoci reminded whilw Boboiboy never thought about it but he will never forget that intense fight where he give it his all to defeat the enemy.

Retak'ka, one of the most dangerous and strongest enemies he had ever encountered. He remembered his elementals take from his except for his Ice, Blaze and Earthquake Elements. Those remaining elements were the ones who defeated him.

(Boboiboy the Movie 2)

"I remembered it every each of it." Boboiboy said his eyes glared at the holographic screen his fists clenching.

Which everyone notices it clearly, the atmosphere shifted fastly around him. Yaya turns to him noticing his sudden aura.

"I am sure you remembered it very well. As you see the Stolen Element thing is apparently the same. But this time it didn't absorb your element but stole it on purpose the only solution we can come up is retrieve the Power Collector and have Silas captured so we can restore the Technologies he stole from the Future." Kokoci Explains.

Everyone looks at the Commander.

"By any means."

×××

Yaya's POV

As Commander Boboiboy and the other superior members of TAPOPS started discussing the plan. I stayed here with my twin Sister.

She was currently sitting beside me.

"Yaya how i miss you so much."

"I'm sorry Raya, i didn't mean to leave just like that it's just because-"

"Shh don't talk any further, i completely understand it okay? And don't apologize i already forgive you a months ago." Raya said and smiled at me.

She told me everything while i was gone, she also told me her marriage was a fake it was just a plan for her to come in the party looking for me. She was blaming herself for not recognizing me, yes we practically look alike identically but she said she was kinda distracted about it. The Party months ago was a disaster for her.

I was just happy, at least because she was still by herself. And that i really thought she dislikes me. But i was wrong.