Chapter 8: Commander Boboiboy

Yaya opens her eyes seeing an unfamiliar face stood beside her place. She groans as the pain in her head dizzying her vision recovering a small portion of her strength.

"Miss please don't get up yet. You're still weak." the guy said while Yaya nodded slowly her eyelids getting heavy going back to sleep.

As Yaya losts consciousness though to exhaustion. The Door Slid open revealing Fang and Ochobot.

"This is all your fault." the one said after seeing Fang's expression who doesn't give a care about the situation. "Whatever. Now step aside I'm going to take care of her." Fang said and stood beside Yaya checking her condition. Yaya was currently sleeping, she has slight bruises visible in her face and a thick bandage wrapped around her forehead. A single Bandaid in her right lower cheek.

Fang felt guilty within him, he was beginning to feel awful about it.

"Thanks Boboiboy." Fang said his face annoyed after thanking him, at the door Boboiboy rolls his eyes and left the room. He was in his Thunderstorm form so Boboiboy feels annoyed and moddy for now.

"Fang don't worry about, So how about her? Is she your new student?" Ochobot ask floating at the side near Yaya's heart monitoring screen.

"Yeah she's my new student, the superiors told me to take care of her. But damn it! I messed up. I'm sure they'll call me off after this mostly from my brother." Fang said removing his glasses face-palming in frustration.

"Don't give up hope, let's just wait til she recovers and make up for it." Ochobot encourages while Fang nodded at him. Then glances at his sleeping student.

At the TAPOPS main fleet, Boboiboy reports back after traveling his mission complete. Rescuing twelve power spheres while helping sone aliens reducing problems. And also for beating Adudu and Probe many times.

"Congratulations Boboiboy for the outstanding completion. You may now take your leave for the next few weeks, Gopal and Sai will take your place for now, i need you to cooperate in us for the successful selection of the new cadets in the upcoming trainings. Here in TAPOPS due to Tempur-A is full handed, we need you to train them their combat skills and survival knowledge for 5 Months." Kokoci said while Boboiboy saluted.

"I will Commander. I won't let you down." Boboiboy confidently said while Kokoci saluted back as a response.

"You're dismissed."

×××

Boboiboy's Point Of View

This morning, i was currently heading towards Fang's fleet as i was tasked to train his new students in combat skills. First i need his students backgrounds and details.

As i passed the infirmary room, i remembered one of Fang's students were still in there taking a rest. I stop and step back to see Ochobot inside monitoring her. She was already awake, gladly to hear that i guess. As i entered i manage to grab their attention easily.

"Boboiboy!" Ochobot called as i gotten closer to them the girl from the bed stood up and perform a salute but ended up falling after losing her balance, i manage to catch her before she hits the floor. Her face tells me she was still not okay, its written all over her face. Her pale face and numb body.

"Miss you don't have to if you can't." i insisted as i bought her back to the medical bed. She nodded.

"Whats happening here!?" Fang entered interrupting everyone in the room.

"Hanna are you okay?"

Back to 3rd Person's Point of view

Fang rushes inside seeing Hanna's unstable condition.

"C- Commander i I'm sorry." Yaya spoke with her weak voice implying her weak health status apologizing for it.

"It's alright just take a rest." Fang said and glances with Boboiboy. "Boboiboy we need to talk, come with me." Fang said and head away first, while Boboiboy took one last glance at Yaya before leaving the room completely.

Proceeding to Fang's fleet, Boboiboy stood giving Fang a plain impression. "I guess you already knew what I'm going to say aren't you?" Fang predicted taking a seat in his chair.

Boboiboy remain standing listening to him.

"Commander asks me to teach your students and the others. Since you'll be taking a new mission under Captain Kaizo's assistance. Gopal and Sai included." Boboiboy said while Fang nodded as Boboiboy already knows.

"Here are the list of the new students you'll be teaching." Fang said handing out a paper to Boboiboy. Boboiboy reads the paper including an image of them. Boboiboy glances at Yaya's picture. Her name was Hanna, 19 years old from Planet Earth. And many more details.

"Alright i guess I'm going then." Fang said saluting to Boboiboy and steps out the room.

Boboiboy glances at the other students then back to Yaya's image.

As hours passed Yaya waa currently resting in the medical bed, sitting while busy remembering what happened to her back in Nusa Gima. She was wondering on how she manage to survive the fall, all she remembers was Psychobot's voice calling out her name many times. That was all that she can remember before she black out.

"Hanna!" From the door slids open revealing Ying and Shielda happily approaching Yaya. Yaya beams at them.

×××

Three Days later Yaya recovers from her condition and is currently reading in the TAPOPS Archive or library not until someone in speed came approaching her. She closes her book and sees Ying catching her breath from the running.

"Hanna thank goodness you're here. There's this creep that keeps following me. If he ever approach you and ask for me tell him I'm not here!" Ying panic favored and rushes to the archives hiding as the door slids open revealing a red haired boy looking for something. Yaya pretends to read while her eyes secretly scans the boy.

A tall boy or man?

"Hey Miss have you seen a lady passed through here? Wearing glsses and has blue and yellow attire." He asks Yaya pretends and smiles awkwardly before replying. "Hehe I'm sorry-" before Yaya finishes her sentence someone intervenes.

"Koen! Get back to training now!" a cold arrogant voice yells coming from the door, it startled the two cadets. Yaya sees the familiar guy three days ago.

Koen saluted. "Yes Commander!" He yelled and sprints out of the Archives while Boboiboy glances at Yaya from her chair. He was in his Thunderstorm form since he was currently training Gopal's team, Yaya and her team were still out after the disaster training from their Commander Fang.

As Boboiboy left in bad mood Yaya can't stop thinking about him? She was curious everybody seems to know him except for her. Thinking about his mood changing too oddly fast.

From a kind humble Commander to a cold blooded jerk.

"Hanna? Is he gone?" Ying asks from her watch.

Yaya chuckles after seeing Ying's ridiculous reaction. "He's gone Ying. You can come out now."