Chapter 14: Matter of Problem

As Yaya attempts to contact her comrades but a laser accidentally hits her arm. She groans in pain letting Ying know after hearing her yelp.

"Hanna!" Ying yells but still she couldn't get to her because of the enemies keep shooting.

"Those two belongs to TAPOPS! We can't let them ruin our boss' plan! Destroy them!" One of them yelled out loud and continued attacking the two.

From the palace. "Take this!" Shielda Shouts and slams her shield creating a strong force wave of water, sending few enemies away. Then High Tech Grandheim guards came out shooting down enemies.

"How dare they enter the palace! Seize them!" Lady Astra commands beside her was Shielda after getting her shield back, Ying swims to Yaya and helps her get back inside. Yaya's scuba suit's damage suddenly fixes itself after getting hit minutes ago, but unfortunately Yaya had a wound on her arm that is currently bleeding.

"I'm fine Ying, this is nothing." Yaya insisted. But still Ying couldn't help but to be worry for her. Yaya's face was telling her everything was still alright but.

After The Grandheim Palace Guards successfully seizes the enemies, they were all locked in a water proof technology base dungeon. In short they were locked in a none water impenetrable cell. Shielda was there interrogating them.

"Cooperate with us or suffer the consequences! Who is your boss!" Shielda asks.

"Tssk as if we'll tell you." one of them dared to say.

"If you cooperate with us your years of imprisonment will reduce from 5 more years." Shielda explains.

The Enemy aliens flinches and kept silent not thinking of talking anymore. Shielda sighs annoyingly. "Shielda?" she turns around to see the Mer Lady Astra. "Is everything alright in there?" ask The Lady towards her.

Shielda leaves the cells and swims with the Queen away. "No information gathered yet Lady Astra, but we promise as soon as our backup arrives we'll take care of everything. I am deeply grateful for your help and service you've given us." Shielda said while Lady Astra nodded at her.

"Shielda we need to talk." Kaiyo came. "Oh excuse us Lady Astra." Kaiyo said and bows then leaves with Shielda.

"There's a Slight problem." Kaiyo said straight to tge point. "What's wrong?"

"Uhh we tried to contact TAPOPS but our signal accessing through from outer space was jammed. Including Our Connections to other Stations and neighboring Planets." Kaiyo said and Shielda begins to thought about the situation.

They set us up! The Attack from the Palace front was a distraction for the other enemies to destroy the connections. This is a big trouble. If this keeps go on we cannot contact or reach TAPOPS in time for backup.

Shielda thought. "Kaiyo try something. Me and My Team will do something about it. Tell us what we need to do!"

Meanwhile at the West Cost of Planet Gruselea. The Three Teams were currently having a hard time searching for the Power Sphere Marinebot. They have use all of their resources and equipments but still they weren't able to locate the missing power sphere.

"I'm so tired and so hungry!" one of them complains.

"We've been looking everywhere for that power sphere but none!? Where could it be?" Ask Alya getting irritated at the very moment, from the other Team. Koen was currently contacting Ying but as he didn't expect the transmission he held didn't took place. It was showing an error problem.

He then started contacted TAPOPS too but failed like the first one he did.

"Hey everyone! Listen up! Can you all contact the Commander. I think something is wrong here." Koen said and everyone in the area did as he ordered. There was none a single transmission made it to TAPOPS or Team 4.

"OH no! What is happening!?" Myles asks as he looks at everyone in panic.

"Calm down! There's really something wrong here! Alright everyone we need to split up as a team. We need to find Team 4, the Power Sphere Marinebot and solve this mysterious new dilemma of ours regarding to the signal jams. We'll regroup back in the surface of where we came from."Everyone except Alya nodds.

The Three teams separated.