Chapter 2: Masquerade Party

Yaya's Point of View

After my teammates and i passed our first ever training, we will be having our next test next week so we have the whole weekend for ourselves. Except for, for something.

"Hanna! Come here i have something to give you." Ying called as her small blue hologram appeared above my watch.

I nodded and started walking towards her room. I knocked three times and the door opens revealing Ying onto her pajamasl attires. "Sorry if i look like this." she apologize and let me in.

Her room was small compared to mine but the mood of the atmosphere was different from mine. I have a big room, but i was lonely. I have nobody to accompany me.

"Here." she handed me a white invitation. Oh this.

"What is it?" i ask staring at the white invitation in my hand.

"It's an Invitation for tomorrow night, the Space Commander Hero is coming back with his wife. Of course TAPOPS held a grand welcome party for them. Since many visitors are coming the party's theme is masquerade, color theme is Black and Red." she said, and i nodded.

"I'll come pick you up at your room, 7pm okay?" I nodded at her while my eyes stared back at the invitation in my hand.

Ying's Point Of View

After our small conversation, Hanna had to go and left my room.

"Shielda do you have a dress to wear for tomorrow?" i ask, while staring at myself wearing this red dress that i bought the other day. My Friend Gopal, invited me to come since it was a special day for his friends.

"Yeah but i don't have any red i only have a black dress." she said showing off a black lace dress perfectly matching her body curves. Shielda was pretty and sexy, i wonder why she's not married or in a relationship yet? How come?

"It's perfect! Don't worry I'll do your hair. I'll make you more pretty!"

As the Night passes by, Morning came. Me and Shielda took our breakfast together then walks towards Hanna's room. I knocked three times just like what she did.

She didn't answer, but the door wasn't lock either. We let ourselves in to see Hanna getting assisted by fashion android models. What?

"Guys!" Hanna yells exaggerated and walks towards us, her appearance was a little different, her pink hijab was missing. Her brown wavy hair was showing her true self. She was beautiful. "Wait are those Android Fashion Models? Those are like the most expensive things from the Galaxy Market? How did you even afford those?" I ask.

"Uhh well.." Hanna stutters.

"Wait are you some kind of a rich billionaire or something? Are you a commoner like us or someone came from the Galaxy Royal Family like Commander Fang or the Space Commander Hero." Shielda asks.

"No I'm not alright? I'm just a commoner like you guys. This Android Fashion Models are just a gift from my uhh well rich cousin?" she answered awkwardly while the two of us gave her a suspicious look.

Hmm? Hanna doesn't look like shes lying? Well we only met yesterday so i cannot do anything. About it.

"Oh okay."

Hours has passed and the time has come for the masquerade party to strat. I was wearing an off shoulder princess dress with a black mask, i tied my hair in a low bun but fashionably. While shielda wears her back attire she showed yesterday. I wonder what Hanna's dress be like?

"Let's go!" i called shielda and left our room.

As we went ti Hanna's room. We walk inside to see her wearing red combined with black evening gown dress. Her hair was tied in braids with a red and black mask. She was beautiful.

"Wow you pook stunning Hanna!" i praised whil staring at her shimmering dress.

"Thank You!" she thanked us and we proceed to the place.

Yaya's Point Of View

As we walk to the party, the place was huge and there were so many formal people including my Family present in here. I wonder where Raya is? I wish i won't bump to her here.

"Hanna come on! Let's go to our table. The Galaxy Royal Family belongs in this estate." Ying pulled me away towards a place where our batches is. Everyone was here including Commander Fang and Captain Gopal.

"Wow this is amazing i can't believe the Commander would invite us to a huge event like this! Commoners like won't get any opportunities like this! Let's have fun okay!?" Ying said me and Shilda nodded. We attoast the party starts as the Galaxy Royal Family entered the venue.

"That's the Commander!" Ying pointed out a tall man, he was wearing a black suit with a red tie. All the girls from our batch started drooling silently but beside him was a girl, she was wearing a black a line dress, red heels and black mask. She kinda looks like someone. Familiar?

"That's his wife! I heard they got married 7 months ago, i heard it from Admiral Papa." what!? Wait? 7 months ago?

As far as i remember i left my home planet Seven months ago, my parents were planning to arranged me in some kind of marriage. Oh no! Don't tell me that girl beside him is-

"Her name is Raya, she came from the Royal Galaxy Family." Ying continued while i was busy over thinking this. Oh no! Raya was my twin sister, we look like each other but our personality together is different. My sister is kinda mean to me, she's always envious of everything that Mother and Father gives me. She thinks I'm their favorite and not her.

This is all my fault, she ended up marrying that Space Commander Hero. Instead of me! I felt guilty of all suddenly the flashes of our childhood came before my thoughts. My sister took the blame. Mother and Father didn't care about our feelings, all they wanted was power and fame.

"I- i gotta go..I'll just go to the bathroom for a bit." i said stood up leaving as fast as i can not caring to answer Ying's question. As i expected someone from afar was eying me in my direction, i panic and run towards the bathroom silently avoiding some attention.