Chapter 17: Back

While i was on my way to the TAPOPS kitchen, i saw Alya heading to my opposite direction she just glares at me and left without a word.

In th kitchen as i arrived to get a coffee, i sat to a table beside a big window viewing the galaxy. I smiles after sipping onto my coffee thinking about my parents.

"Miss Hanna."someone spoke i turn to my side to see our Mentor one and only Commander Boboiboy standing next to my place.

"Can i join you?" he asked, i nodded shyly at him and took a sip from coffee, it's kinda awkward because uhh..

"Are you feeling better now Miss Hanna?" he started, i look away from my coffee to him. He was kinda nice and carefree today, not like the usual serious him.

"I guess." i answered quite nervous. "That's great news then," he responded and drink his hot chocolate that smells so good, the chocolate's aroma was around the place. I can't help but to enjoy and envied his deliciously looking drink.

The thought about it made myself ridiculous i am being immature again. I slap myself mentally and turn to the window and entertained myself with silent with the beautifully view, but i can't help but to feel someone was staring at me.

×××

Boboiboy secretly glances at her, it was his first time seeing her reveal her self. Her short brown wavy hair it was making her morr pretty.

Until then he shooks at himself then drank his chocolate and left.

Yaya looks at her hand, the ring on her finger. She was curious about it, mostly the person who gave it to her.

After an hour, Boboiboy and Ochobot was currently having a discussion on their secret mission. As another day has pass with no new information obtain, it was quite hard and complicated by completing an unidentified mission with only few people knowing it. "We should set a tracking device-"

Before Ochobot could finish his words, the Station suddenly crumbles disrupting everyone inside. Boboiboy holds onto the table in front of him. "Thunderstorm!" he transformed and fastly approach of where the explosion had take place. As he arrive he sees the few cadets unconscious laying in the ground, then lifts his head to see a massive hole around the training station.

"I need the medical team here in the Cell Training Number 04, hurry casualties are aren't identified yet." Boboiboy said and roams around checking his cadets one by one.

Ochobot and Boboiboy looks onto the cctv footages looking for the suspects but unfortunately the footages were corrupted suddenly not filming the explosion. "Report!" Commander Kokoci arrives.

"An enemy has breached TAPOPS, fortunately the damage wasn't serious. No Casualties found." Ochobot reported. "How about the cadets?" Commander Kokoci asks.

Suddenly the slides open revealing Koen, his appearance was a mess but still he was able to talk or move. "Commander there's a problem." he said catching his breath while Ochobot comes  loser to him giving him support to stand further.

Boboiboy and Kokoci glances at each other. "All of us are looking fine except for Hanna. She's missing."

Yaya's Point Of View

I open my eyes to see myself laying in a familiar place.

"Welcome back. Lady Yaya."

I gasp after recognizing that voice.

"Lord Silas!? You're-"

"Alive? Isn't wonderful." he said and took a step forward cupping my face towards him.

"How is that even possible!?" I questioned unbelievably, i saw him die. After using the Chronosuit his body wasn't able to handle the tremendous energy resulting for him to disappear right before we stop him. And now hes back planning to take over the galaxy again.

"Aren't you gonna greet your handsome fiance?"

The most unexpected was hearing him say that, Fiance!? What does he mean? He harshly took my hand and show me my finger. I cannot believe it. "I was the one who gave you this engagement ring."

"How." i ask him angrily. I doubt him but he is one of those person who knew my real identity because of my parents arranged me to him. He was one of the reasons why i run away, not only his evil but he also loves to toy with other people's feelings as well. It was unacceptable for me, he also toyed my twin sister so I'll never forgive him.

"Shortly after i disappeared 7 months ago, i wasn't dead as you all assumed. I was been sent into the future, the reason why i look quite older than you. I taught myself and promised to get my revenge! And now here i am celebrating on my verge of being victorious." he said and walks away from me. I grit my teeth in resentment glaring at his position where he shows an upgraded Chronosuit.

But.

"Silas how did you!?"

"Behold! The Annihilator technically upgraded thanks to the upgraded Chronosuit's power i can finally destroy this planet and take over the galaxy and take you back as mine again."

"I won't let you do this! I will stop you no matter what!" i yelled as for the first time, i never felt angry before. And now again with the same reason, him.

"Yaya.." to my far right i saw Mother. She currently locked in a forceful cell. She was crying to see me, tears comes out too and i smiled at her. In her arms was my little brother. I was happy atleast for seeing my brother again.

But where is Father and Raya? They are not here?

"Looking for someone?" Silas asks.

"Don't hurt them!" i shouted while Silas laughs hysterically at me then presses something in his mechanical arm. I gasp as the big metal wall in front of me slides up to see my Father and Twin Sister tied in a metal chains with the destructive ray gun pointed at them.

"Raya! Father!" I yelled but they were unconscious.

"Silas stop you can't do this!" i plead but all he did was laugh at me.

"As a matter of fact my dear, i already had."