Chapter 12: Break

Yaya's Point Of View

"Who do you think gave it to you?" ask Ying while scanning the ring in my finger.

"I don't have any idea." i answers and sighs. Really i don't know?

"Do you have someone close to you?" she ask.

"None."

"Did you have a relationship with someone before?"

"None, I've never dated anyone in my life yet Ying." Ying thinks and now I'm beginning to see her interrogating me more with this silly questions. "Let me think." she pauses and stood facing me seriously.

"Hmm He's Tall? Rich? Mysterious? Who could it be? And Hanna didn't he mention he will come back to see you? I bet he will." Ying teases me while nudging her elbow at me, i just chuckles at her.

"Nonsense Ying."

I responded to her silly assumption. But i wonder? Who is he? How does he know my true name? If i don't find him any sooner he'll jeopardize my identity. And if that happens my Family would found me and take me away again. I can't let that happened.

I look at Ying seeing her taking back to her seat beside me, I've been hiding my identity for months even from her, i can't let her got involved at this even if it will break our friendship, yeah that's what I'll do. Its for her safety.

"So? Tomorrow is Saturday? What do you want to do Hanna? Shielda is kinda occupied for the weekend because she's been summoned back to her home planet. What about you?" she asks.

"Uhh? The usual? Reading at the Archives?" i answered her.

"Aww? Reading again? But you've been reading for the past two days? Come on give it a break!" Ying complains. I chuckles at her reaction while she pouts like a child in front of me.

"You're really that determine huh?"

I gave Ying a genuine smile before i speak. "It's important for me Ying, I needed to pass the trials and officially become a TAPOPS agent, i wanted to prove my parents i can stand on my own independently." i said, Ying nodded at me and holds my hand. "Without their help." she continued i look back at her and nodded.

"Well let's do our best then."

×××

"Nothing seems to be suspicious Maskmana, The Planet is just normally as was it is." Captain Kaizo reported.

While Maskmana silently thinks about the situation, he doesn't know what to decide or command yet. "Keep the lookout going, Tell Captain Gopal and Sai that. And if something happens you'll know what to do." Maskmana said while Captain Kaizo nodded and saluted before ending the transmission.

It was quite suspicious for Maskmana, he was starting to get suspicious about the Planet being normally as it was. Their mission was kinda intriguing.

What are they planning.

Maskmana thought, he snaps from his thoughts when Commander Kokoci arrives. "Commander." Maskmana called.

"Just the usual Report Commander, Commander Boboiboy's Training are still on progress but as we observe carefully, Commander Fang's special team is currently exceeding in the First Trials." Commander Kokoci reported, showing results of remark papers of Fang's Team 4.

"That's good to hear then, The Trials for next week. What will be the challenge. As i heard Boboiboy will be planning to held a Realistic Rescue Mission in Planet Gruselea." Maskmana asks.

"The HQ has detected a lost power sphere located somewhere in Gruselea Maskmana." Kokoci said and shows a transmission details of a Power Sphere in Planet Gruselea. "Power Sphere Marinebot has been spotted base from Sunnova Station's Satellites, Marinebot is seen chased down by many power sphere hunters.

"What's the threat level of the mission?" Maskmana asks. "Hmm it's 30% low Maskmana no need to be anxious. As I've heard Fang's Special Team is quite good in combat. Besides from using their powers they were depicted to be intelligent too. And the other Teams are doing good as well." Commander Kokoci explains reassuring.

"Very well. I therefore approve the Mission."

After the shirt meeting. It was already noon and at the girls room, Yaya and Ying were currently strolling around the station. Until then they have arrived in the Power Sphere room to see TAPOPS Station staffs or called as the Alien Mops around including special staffs.

"Oh Hey Nut!" Ying calls, calling the attention of a certain unfamiliar alien working in the Power Sphere room. "Ying! Nice to see you again!" Nut responds while the two girls approaches him.

"Psychobot is that you?" Yaya asks after seeing the Familiar Silver Power Sphere in her sight, Psychobot was currently in a state of rehabilitation because few of its damage parts last week. Only to be under care of Nut. "Hanna! You're okay!" The Power Sphere cheerfully excalims.

"You too." she replies.

"Oohh? So you must be the girl who saved Psychobot! Amazingly brave of you!" Nut praises seeing Yaya for the first time. Yaya smiles.

"Nut let me introduce you my friend and teammate. Hanna," Ying introduces her. "Hello nice to mee you Nut!" Yaya happily states. "Likewise!"

Ying chuckles. "Alright Hanna, Nut here is one of TAPOPS' best Engineers, he's currently in charge of all power spheres that are currently being rescued. Beside Psychobot is, Autobot a power sphere rescued by Commander Boboiboy last week. He's currently taking a look at them." Ying explains while Yaya nodds interested. Her eyes scanning the whole room full of dormant power spheres except for Psychobot.

" I heard you guys passed the First Trials? Congratulations!" Nut started." Yeah thanks we did! We perfectly pulled it off!" Ying boasted.

"I know you guys can do it, for all i know Commander Fang is a good but strict mentor." "And Annoying." Ying added rolling her eyes, Hanna and Nut chuckles.

"Hahaha I'll pretend i never heard that." Nut jokes and all of them laughs together.

"Alright Nut, sorry for disturbing you. We will be going now." Ying bids and started to leave the room with Yaya.

"It's alright see ya!" Nut says goodbye and the two cadet girls left the power sphere room, on their way back to their cell rooms.