Chapter 11: Archive

"Hanna are you okay? You look upset today? Are you feeling sick?" Ying asks palming Yaya's forehead checking her temperature.

Yaya snaps and shooks at her. "Hehe it's nothing Ying. Do not worry about it."

At the training room Yaya spotted Alya glaring at her from a distance. She just ignores her and went with her team, at the scoring board posted at the training room. Yaya beams after seeing their team points 300 meaning they answered perfectly and correctly. While others got 250 or 200 points only.

"Alright we did it!" Ying celebrated and high-fives with her team.

"Congratulations Team 4 for exceeding and surpassing this last year's tests. As for everyone, you must study more and do your best next time."

After Commander announced we were all dismissed. Me and our own Team went out and saw Team 2  approaching them. Koen went to Ying drooling over her.

"Congratulations Team 4! Commander Fang would've been proud." One of Koen's teammates said. They nodded and thanks them.

"Yeah he would and probably would boast about it." Ying whispered rolling her eyes. Yaya just chuckles hearing her.

"Oh Ying, Shielda and Hanna meet my team, Myles and Liz. Myles, Liz meet Ying, Hanna and Shielda. Commander Fang's Team." Koen introduced his team.

"You guys are so smart! Did you guys already have been here before?" ask Myles.

"Well technically only me and Shielda, Hanna is new here." Ying answers. "Oh that's why. Well then congrats again, hope to see you guys again next week of training." Liz said and waves at them, the two heads away while Koen stayed.

Ying gave him an annoyed look. "What are you still doing here?" she ask raising a brow.

"Hehehe. Alright see you again Ying!" Koen blushes and sprints away while waving at Ying.

Ying facepalms. Me and Shielda chuckles at her reaction.

Yaya's Point Of View

Today was a relief, i manage to avoid Alya and passed the training exams. Hyuh thank goodness that's over for now.

Back at the Archives, i took a book and starts to read again. Reading is kinda one of my favorite hobbies other than cooking.

"Miss Hanna." i froze when i heard Commander's voice not far. I turn to my left side to see him standing three meters away from my chair. He was in his original self, the orange cap, vest and uhh blue pants. He was looking normal for today. "Uh? Yes Commander do you need something?" i ask. And stood up from my chair.

"No no no it's okay, I'm just surprise to see you studying even though trainings are over until next week." he said and walks to my table, i kinda felt shy and uhh awkward around him. He pulls a chair and asks my permission.

"Of course Commander you may-" he cuts me off.

"Call me Boboiboy, were not in Training right now Miss Hanna." he said, i zip it and nodded sitting back covering my face with a book, i gulp and tried to focus on the sentences in the book but i can't i feel the Commander's stare at me.

This is the worst feeling that i ever had.

I gulp and calms myself down, i tried my best to ignore his stare. And so i did.

After finishing my book, i closes all the books in my table and sees Commander still reading. The book his currently reading was kinda interesting. About science and stuff, involving time and space. Huh? What an interesting topic he got there. I stood up silently but still i manage to disturb him, by looking at me so sudden.

"Leaving now Miss Hanna?" he ask.

"Yes Commader- i mean B-Boboiboy, i need to see my friends now. I'm done reading anyways." i answered shy by mentioning his name with no formalities, he nodded and turns his head back to his book. I return the books fast and hurriedly left the archive room.

As i left, i started panting in shy.

"God it's embarrassing." i scolded myself and left.

×××

Back to Boboiboy, as he currently reads the book. He was starting to get to the bottom of it. As he flips his page, a picture shows an unfamiliar suit regarding the topic his reading.

"Chrono Suit, a suit invented by an unknown Time Manipulator(2011-2012), used in Planet Kronos." Boboiboy reads while scanning the suit it was an odd suit, with a metallic utility belt. A weird looking helmet and Boboiboy widens his eyes as he sees a green familiar watch on teh picture, resembling Ying's watch.

Boboiboy started thinking more and more after discovering something, he looks around and saw no one. He opens his watch and contacts Fang.

"Any news?" Fang ask from his watch.

"I found something, Does the word Chrono Suit ring a bell?" Boboiboy said, while Fang paused for a bit remembering the word Boboiboy had mentioned to him. "Hmm i can't remember when but the suit seems familiar." Fang thought harder.

"Where did you heard it?" Boboiboy asks.

Fang stops looking at him. "I think i heard it from one of the superiors. With their students,"

"The Superiors? How would they know about this? This mission is confidential? Only Maskamana, Commander Kokoci, Gopal, Sai, you, and me only knows about it. Oh yeah Captain Kaizo and Captain Ramenman too." Boboiboy said while Fang nodded at him. "Hmm maybe they know something?"

"Don't jump into conclusions Fang, we don't know the truth yet." Boboiboy stated while Fang rolled his eyes annoyed. "Whatever, call me when you have something new." Fang said and ended the transmission.

Boboiboy nodded and shuts his watch. His thoughts were onto the Superiors? How do the superiors knew about it? He was beginning to get suspicious since, Boboiboy doesn't know how the superiors knows something. Maybe they really know something. Boboiboy said rubs his nape over thinking it.

But suddenly the image from the book appeared in his mind, The Resemblance to Ying's watch.