Chapter 7: Trouble

"Fang what's the meaning of this!?"

Fang turns around and sees someone entering the recording room.

"Isn't obvious? I'm currently training my best cadet here." Fang boasted as he shows a live footage of Hanna fighting a giant creature. Fang smirks.

"Fang you know it's against the rules?! You need to stop this mission now! That girl is in terrible danger you need to get her out of there!"

×××

As Yaya continued struggling to survive, the exhaustion bought by the hype energy made her weak and numb. She didn't notice herself falling towards a big hole at the ground, her vision blurry unable to identify her surroundings anymore.

But as the maiden falls further a certain giant creature catched her from falling.

This made Yaya fully aware of her situation after something grab her, her senses came back and gasps as she sees herself being carried by a flying giant creature. "Let me go!" she yells and used her super strength punching it with force.

Yaya started floating away fast going back to the land, she entered the dark hole and escaped the creature. As she follows a small crisp of light onwards she found herself entering an underground cave, full of more giant creatures but looks harmless, the creatures were seen to be calm and relax.

As Yaya saw everything from her view she notices a shining silver steel across the whole place.

"Could it be?" Yaya asks as she flies further to take a better view.

As she suspected she saw Psychobot riding a giant creature similar to a bird, the power sphere was happy riding in it. "Psychobot!" Yaya yells.

Yaya's Point Of View

I halted them but their expression shifted into terrified, the bird creature rided by Psychobot fly in swiftness as if it saw something scary intimidated. This left me clueless and worried.

"Wait! I'm not a bad guy!" i called and went after them following the speedy bird towards behind the giant underground waterfall entering it through, I saw the scary bird and Psychobot hugging each other trembling in fear. As if i will do something awful.

"Shhhh it's alright, i mean no harm." i calm them down by saying my motive instantly but it wasn't easy because Psychobot keeps telling me to stay away. It was scared all of sudden, from its first sweet impression changed into an awfully terrible one. I feel guilty for it, it must be the pressure he received from his recent abduction from the greedy power sphere hunters.

I smiled and showed my badge.

"My name is Hanna, a Cadet Student from TAPOPS. We collect and rescue power spheres from the entire Galaxy. I am here to save you." i said in a genuine way. I smiled after the Psychobot stops trembling.

"TAPOPS? The one my master had said to look for? Its real!?" The Power Sphere exclaims. I nodded, and suddenly as i expected the Power Sphere Psychobot came running towards ms with a crying robotic sound all over him. His Robotic Screen showing an impression of sadness and pressure.

I gave it an open hug.

" Huhuhuhu...I'm so happy you found me. Every time i got captured they always abused me in every different ways. Please take me with you, My Master said TAPOPS is the only place i can stay now." It said, while i nodded and hugs giving the Power Sphere a comfort. How tragedy for it, Must be hard for it.

"Don't worry from now we'll take care of you."

As hours had passed, night time came. My Mission kf locating Psychobot is complete now that's left is to survive in this planet for two mlre days, I can do this!

"Hanna here have this." The Power Sphere offers me a decent meal. It has a good smell and delicious look. It wasn't just an ordinary food for me.

I was about to grab it when a loud sound interupted us, the familiar sound of Thunder. Must be raining up there.

"Oh No! Hanna we've got get out of here!" The Power Sphere Panic.

"Why what's wrong?" i ask.

"The hole soon is gonna be filled with water! Further to our place it's gonna be wash away!" it said, i nodded and took him. As i flew with the power sphere the underground jungle was already filled with running water washing away the small plants and trees.

"Hurry!" The Power Sphere yelled and i started looking for an exit. But i don't all the holes were occupied by the running water.

"Hold on Psychobot! I'm gonna punch out way out of here!" I yelled and started punch the upper solid ground, with punches i make it creats a crack. Then there forms a hole way out, as e get out the outside was raining hard, it was dark and i can't see a thing.

Until then a lightning struck a tree between us. The tree fells right upon us while i dodge it.

"Ahh!" The Power Got thrown to a nearby Clift.

"No!" i yelled and went after it.

As i dive towards the cliff i felt myself dizzy after a coincidental rock from somewhere hittted me. My vision hot dizzy same as my head spinning in pain, i out balance my flying and found myself falling again.

"Hanna!"

5 Hours Later

Fang in his current frustration, he slams his fists at his desk after losing track of Hanna. His Friend Sai had been scolding him all the time blaming him, by going against the rules. A new Rule declared by Maskmana after Laksmana from TAPOPS has retired realistic trainings has been ban from atleast three years. But still Fang prefers the old tests as it was the training he got same as Sai did.

"Fang! You need to do something!" Sai demanded.

"I'll send Ying or Shielda to get here."

Just as Fang was about to leave the door burst open.

"Boboiboy is back!" It was no other than Gopal.

"Tsk Good for him," Fang said showing no care about Boboiboy's arrival. Sai and Gopal rolls their eyes at the raven haired man and left searching for Boboiboy at the Spaceship at TAPOPS parking spot.

"I didn't know today is his return? Do you?" Sai ask Gopal.

"Me neither, didn't receive any response from him. Until none other than  Captain Ramenman told so."

"Oh and Tell Fang his best student has returned to."

Sai stop after hearing what Gopal said. "What did you just say?" Sai ask one more time. "I said Fang's student has returned, Didn't you know? Boboiboy has been traveling in Nusa Gima Galaxy regarding his multiple solo missions attending planets to planets." Sai understood but the coincidence was the thing keeping him bothered. But ended up shrugging at it.