*+• 03 •+*

LIA

LIA

I sat in the orientation area with my friend Yeji, and suddenly we both heard loud screams from the entrance. Screams like, "It's the CHOIs!" "One of them is a freshman!" "It's Soobin right?!" How do they know these people? Oh right. They're the popular ones.

Then, they started walking towards our direction. I suddenly remembered, one of them is Yeji's boyfriend. They gave each other a smack on the lips, and I was disgusted. Too much of PDA.

The orienation finally started, and we were all gathered by the seniors in a circle. Yeonjun were one of them.

We were then divided by block. I noticed that I was blockmates with the popular freshman guy named Soobin. That's why everyone was looking at our section. A popular girl is here as well, I know her very well. She doesn't have the nicest attitude. She's Lee Chaeyeon. Chaeryeong's annoying elder sister.

WE STAN LIGHTNING FURY

hwangyeji
Oh shit she's blockmates
with the bitch HAHA

hwangyeji
Good thing I'm not in your
block HAHA

Girl I know! This is going
to be an annoying year

ryujinshin
I think I know who that is lol

shinyuna
Is she related to Chae?

leechaeryeong
Lolll it's my sister?

leechaeryeong
I wish you goodluck LIA HAHA

I hate this already

SOOBIN

Annoying Brothers

hyunsukchoi
Yah who changed the name?

I did. Y'all are annoying
a while ago

All the girls were
screaming

_choiyeonjun
How can you hate someone
as good-looking as me?

Ew. How can someone
love you? You're gross

_choiyeonjun
How offensive!

This is getting boring.
Seriously.

hyunsukchoi
How can you be so bored
when a hottie is beside you bro?

Hottie? You mean this
annoying girl?

She ain't a hottie. She's
straight up annoying.

choi_beomgyu
I bet that's Lee Chaeyeon

_choiyeonjun
Woah that's Chaeyeon?
She changed a lot

Yeah I know. She became way
more annoying.

hyunsukchoi
Just wait for the program to start

hyunsukchoi
@_choiyeonjun stop flirting with
your girlfriend and start for
goodness sake!

Yeonjun ran towards our section, and the program finally started. He introduced himself like everyone cared, well, I didn't. Chaeyeon was clinging herself to me like I was her stuffed toy that she sleeps with at night. It's freaking me out. She's also talking non-stop. The worst part is, she's only babbling about herself.

"Okay introduce yourselves. Let's start with this jerk," Yeonjun tapped my head, and I immediately pushed his hands away from me.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders, and walked to the side.

"Hi. I'm Choi Soobin, this playboy's brother."

"I am not a playboy!" Yeonjun shouted, and I just smirked.

"21," I said, and sat back down to my seat.

"Talent?" Yeonjun asked. "Nothing," I told him, and he just chuckled.

Lee Chaeyeon was next, and I didn't bother to listen.

Suddenly, after a few introductions, the next one caught my attention. She was almost as tall as Chayeon, but she's a bit shorter. She looked very simple and cute. It made me listen to her.

"Hello everyone. I'm Choi Jisu. Call me Lia, and I am 21," she said and smiled.

"Talent?" Yeonjun asked her. She got embarassed, and suddenly someone shouted far away from us.

"She can sing!" It was Yeonjun's girlfriend.

Lia covered her face in embarassment, and it made me smile.

"Sing then," Yeonjun said.

Then, she started singing.
(Play "BE IN LOVE" chorus)

"I wanna feel
Jakkuman neol geuryeo geuryeo
Itji ankil
I'ma find it, so come on"

Woah what? She has a very nice voice.

"Be in love uri algo itjanni
Heart to heart neodo neukkiji
Hey love, hey love, jogeum gidaryeo jwo
We can be together"

She was closing her eyes while singing, and it made me smile even more. I don't know why.

"Say bye bye jiruhadeon naldeure
Neukkyeobwa uri eneoji
Hey love, hey love, baby just stay in love, love"

I can feel Chaeyeon looking at me intently, but I wasn't annoyed. I was too focused on Lia, who was singing.

She opened her eyes, and bowed at us. Everyone applauded her, including me. I was very amazed by her vocals.

I noticed that she glanced at me, and gave me a smile. I suddenly felt a loud thump in my chest, and it made me breath heavily.

Woah...