*+• 08 •+*

LIA

I was getting ready to go to Soobin's house when my phone rang. It was my dad.

"Hi my sweet daughter." I smiled, hearing my father's endearment for me. It's the description of my name, Julia. They say people named Julia are sweet, that's why my dad called me that.

"Hi dad. How's it going there in Canada?" I asked him while putting my books on my bag.

"Uh...the thing is..." My eyebrows furrows when I heard my father's voice. There's something wrong. I know him too well.

"What's wrong dad?" I asked him worriedly.

"Sweet. We can't afford your dorm anymore. It's best to stay in your apartment. Our business is going down these days. I'm really sorry."

I sighed. It was sad to hear that I couldn't stay closer to my university, but it's even sadder to think that my father's business has gone down.

"I understand dad. It's alright," I said.

"And...I'm really sorry to ask you this but, I think you should work part-time for now. For your school necessities."

"Okay dad. I'll find a job," I replied, and smiled.

"I have to go now. Stay safe. I love you." Before I could even reply to his words. He already ended the call. I sighed, and left the dorm. I'll pack my things later, what I have to do now is study.

°~••~°

_choisoobin

Where are you?

In my house of course

:)

You told me to go to this place,
and you're not here.

You're already outside my house?

You're kidding me.
This is your house?

Ring the doorbell

°~••~°

I couldn't believe what Soobin just said. His house is the biggest house in our neighborhood! It's the house I've been glancing at when I moved here!

I nervously rang the doorbell, and bit my lips. I was anxious about what I look. I'm going to enter a luxurious house, and I'm pretty sure the people here are wearing the fanciest clothes. I was only wearing a cropped turquoise blue buttoned shirt, gray sweatpants and jeans. I didn't even bother to fix my hair. (image on the end of this chapter).

Finally, the small gate opened. A girl who looked like twenty welcomed me with an eyebrow raised at me. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm here for Choi Soobin?" I politely said. She scoffed, and shook her head slowly. "I'm sorry miss, but girls like you are not allowed in this residence without a proper invitation." She was about to slam the gate shut, when Soobin called my name. Thank God he's here.

"It's okay Cherry. I invited her." "Oh, I'm sorry sir." Cherry bowed to Soobin, and she left. She looked back to me, and rolled her eyes. I'm sure it's because I know Soobin.

"Come in," Soobin said, and I did.

"Man~ your house is enormous," I said, and he chuckled.

"Welcome to Choi's residence," He said.

"Seriously hyung give that back!"

"Not a chance!"

"Oh come on!"

I looked to my left, and saw our senior Yeonjun, and a boy younger than me. Yeonjun was holding up the boy's phone, and the boy's trying to reach for it. That's when I noticed that they were running on their garden. It was so relaxing to look at that it made me smile.

"Oh! Lia!" Yeonjun shouted waving his hands. The boy got the chance to finally take his phone back. Yeonjun sighed, and finally let him go.

"What's this beautiful lady doing here?" Wow beautiful.

"Gonna do some studying," said Soobin. Then Yeonjun started to laugh hysterically.

"I'm sorry, but you study? Is this a miracle?" Yeonjun asked once again.

"Maybe. Gotta go bye," Soobin said, and pulled me towards their living room. My eyes could not help but wander the whole room. They have a large chandelier in their living room. They have large windows, which probably helped them save electricity. The sunlight was enough to brighten up the room.

"Let's start," Soobin said, and I nodded. He scattered his books all over the sofa table, and that bothered me so much.

"Uh... you shouldn't really do that," I said. "It's nice to have a clean environment when studying," I said and volunteered to clean what he just scattered.

"And who is this pretty lady you're with Soobi?" I heard a woman's voice said. Soobi?

"Mom don't call me that..." Soobin said with a small voice that made me smile.

"What's wrong with Soobi? That's what I call you everytime dear. It's cute, don't you think?" She suddenly asked me. I smiled politely at her and nodded. "Yes. I find it cute too"

"Oops! My apologies. I believe I haven't introduced myself properly. I'm Soobin's mother, Solmi. Call me aunt Solmi for now. In the future you can call me mom."

"Mom!" Soobin shouted with a pout on his face. I was shocked to hear what his mother just said, but for some reason it made me blush...

I chuckled at Soobin's embarrassed red face, and continued to clean the area.