*+• 13 •+*

"So who's this girl?" Yeji asked.

"Even I don't know," I said resting my head on my desk. She came over with Ryujin here in my apartment. They wanted to know what happened.

The date was fun, but it was awkward. He didn't even bother to DM me after that. I was still curious about Jeno and Soobin, but I preferred to not talk about it. I think he's uncomfortable with that topic.

"He's a jerk," said Ryujin. I threw her my pillow, and she caught it immediately.

"No eonnie. I'm serious. I'm guessing he haven't moved on with that girl, and now he's flirting with you," she said. I sighed, and thought about what she just said.

What if she's right? What if that girl comes back, and Soobin leaves me? I shook my head to get all that thought away.

"Look, I have to study. Bye now," I told them, and they finally left.

After a few minutes of studying, I still couldn't process a thing. The thought of Soobin was bothering me a lot. I sighed and brushed my hair.

Then, I heard a loud thud at my window. Curious, I opened it. A rock flew, and I dodged it right away.

"Oh my! I'm sorry!" I looked down to see who it was. It was Soobin looking at me with his worried eyes.

"No. I'm fine," I said.

I closed my window, and went downstairs to see him closely. Why is he here? It's been three days since we last talked and now he's here.

I crossed my arms, and leaned on my apartment gate. "So. What are you doing here?"

"I know you find this weird or rude. I'm sorry-" "Yeah, you are rude from the start," I interrupted. He sighed. I smirked. I didn't say a thing, but it was obvious that I was just messing with him.

"I just want to tell you that I'm sorry about what happened after. I didn't talk to you, and that's just wrong." I scoffed. "There's nothing wrong." What a great lier Lia.

"I'm still sorry," he said looking down at the ground. He was kicking it lightly, waiting for my response to his apology. How adorable...

"It's alright." I smiled at him. He looked up to me and his lips curved into a smile. He pulled me towards him and hugged me. I froze. Was this necessary? He could've asked my permission. I could feel my heart beating faster than normal while he was hugging me. I pushed him away, and that's when he realized what he just did.

"S-Sorry. Got to go. Bye," he waved goodbye to me, and sprinted away.

I was still frozen in my place. After a few seconds, I found myself smiling. The sides of my face started to hurt because of too much smiling, so I stopped. But I smiled once again and leaned at the apartment gate. Stop this Lia! I told myself. But I just couldn't stop.

I slowly walked back to my room, and heard that my phone was vibrating. I took my phone, it was Soobin calling. I was smiling again. Goodness when will I stop?

"Soobin?" I spoke. Did I just spoke first?!

"Hi Lia," he said. Why does his voice makes my heart beat so fast?

"Hi?" I akwardly said. "Are you sleeping?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and answered. "Obviously no."

"Sleep early then," he said. I put my phone away for a second. Stopping myself from laughing.

"Yeah sure," I said. Why did my voice sound so soft?

"You too." I almost threw my phone to my bed after saying that.

"If you say so, then I will." That made me smile even more. Oh gosh my cheeks are hurting so bad. But I I don't mind at all.

"Okay then. Goodnight." I waited for his response.

"Goodnight... Sweet dreams," he said, and I felt like I was screaming inside. I had to calm myself to answer him once again. Oh gosh what's happening to me?

"You too. Bye." I ended the call, and lie down on my bed. My heart was happy to talk to him again. I just hope. I just really hope. He's not like Jeno.

-----☆-----

Updated twice cause why not :)