*•+ 22 +•*

Liked by _choiyeonjun, hwangyeji, heyitsjeno and 537 others

_choisoobin I am here for you. Always.
View 288 comments
_choiyeonjun yooooowwww what? Congrats T^T
choi_beomgyu poor noona :")
hyunsukchoi finally :D

annoying hyungs

hyunsukchoi
@choi_beomgyu i am far from annoying :")

_choiyeonjun
specially me :<

_choiyeonjun

But that's not why I'm here!

_choiyeonjun

Choi Soobin!

What?

You're literally beside me

°•~•°

We were still at the ball, and yes my hyung is literally beside me.

"So you and...?" I smiled brightly and nodded.

"Owww yeah man that's my bro! Good job!" He shook his hand with me, and hugged me quickly.

"I'm so proud." He fake cries. I chuckled, and turned my head to Lia who was beside me.

"I'll just go to the comfort room." She nodded, and gave me a sign to go.

I washed my hands, and stared at my reflection. I suddenly started smiling. I couldn't help it. I'm probably the happiest boy in this ball right now. Choi Julia is officially my girlfriend. After months of waiting. I knew she was worth it. I laughed at myself, realizing that I look wierd smiling this way.

I went outside, and the smile on my face slowly faded as I saw who was beside the door.

It was Arin.

"Arin..."

"Soobin. I see you're already with her?" She emphasized the word 'her'.

"Her name is Lia, Arin. And yes, I'm already with her." I exhaled as I looked down on the floor.

"Don't I look pretty today?" She asked. I looked at her from head to toe. She was wearing this, I shall describe it a sexy dress. It's totally not her style.

"Yeah you do" but my Julia is still the prettiest in my eyes.

"So why not be with me instead?" She pulled me using my necktie towards her. I was forced to crouch, and my face was now only a few centimeters from hers.