*+• 10 •+*

LIA

I thought our P.E class would be Dancing. Luckily, it's just volleyball. For us girls to be exact. Don't get me wrong I do love dancing, but I hate how Chaeyeon brags about her great dancing skills. I have to admit she is great at dancing, but she doesn't have to be so arrogant about it.

"Girls on the right. Boys to the left!" Our P.E teacher shouted.

"Two teams. Means there'll be two leaders," Chaeyeon raised her hand, and volunteered to be the leader of the other group.

"Excellent Miss Lee. Who's the other leader then?" Everyone pointed their finger at me. How great. Chaeyeon looked at me with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes at her, and smiled at our teacher.

"Is that okay Miss Choi?" I smiled and nodded. "Great. You know the rules."

The ball was given to Chaeyeon since they made the first team. She chose the best players, and she left me the not so good ones. It's fine though, as long as we know how to play it's good.

Out teacher blowed the whistle, and it was now time to play. They served, and the girl behind me caught the ball. I pushed the ball towards our spiker, and we got a point. Chaeyeon looked furious about it, and that's when I knew she will take this very seriously.

"Mine!" Chaeyeon shouted, and spikes the ball to our side. I luckily caught it.

The game went on, and our scores were tied. Whoever gets the next two points wins. We're going to do one set only anyway.

The ball was now on Chaeyeon. She was about to spike, I just knew it. My teammates knew too, so they tried to block it.

She jumped, and spiked the ball hard. The next thing I knew is that I lost my conciousness.

SOOBIN

"Lia!"
"Omg! Lia!"
"Miss Choi!"

I was warming up when I heard the voices coming from the girls playing volleyball. Lia? Why are they screaming her name?

I rushed towards their side, and saw that Lia was laying down on the gym's floor. Everyone was just standing around her. How stupid.

I sat down beside her, and tried to wake her up. It seems like she have lost her consciousness.

"What happened?!" I shouted. I didn't realize I was actually shouting. I could feel my heart beat racing. Why do I feel nervous?

"She got hit by the ball," the girl said.

"By who?" I asked. No one answered me in words. Instead, they all looked at Chaeyeon. She was laughing with her friends. I could hear that they're also calling Lia a weakling.

She faced out direction, and was shocked again to see me.

"You'd actually do this?" I asked her and scoffed. I gently carried Lia in my arms, and walked cautiously towards the clinic.

I was inside the nurse's office, to listen about Lia's condition. They told me she'll be fine, it was just a minor concussion. I sighed in relief. Thank goodness.

"Are you her boyfriend?" The nurse suddenly asked.

"H-Huh? Ah... no..." I said. Why does it feel like what I just said is wrong?

"Oh... okay," she said. "I'll have to go, and take care of the others. Tell me if she's woken up." And then she left.

I went to Lia's area, and she was sleeping silently. She looked more innocent than she is when she's awake.

But why does it feel so wrong? To tell people that I am not her boyfriend? It's not like I am hers anyway...

LIA

I opened my eyes, and saw that I wasn't in a familiar place. It smelled like a hospital room. Observing the area, it looks like I'm in the clinic. What Chaeyeon did made me faint huh?

I was about to get up, when I felt a hand holding mine. I put my face closer to the guy, and he looked up to me. Our faces were now only centimeters away. It was Soobin.

My cheeks started to burn. I looked away, and he let go of my hand.

"Y-You're awake," said Soobin. I nodded.

Awkward silence filled the room. He stood up, and smiled at me. "I'll just tell the nurse you're awake."

_choisoobin

Hey Choi

Yep?

Wow what a fast reply

Of course

It's because I'm always online...

Okay

Thanks for sending me home

Anytime ;)

SOOBIN

Did I just say anytime?