*+• 06 •+*

LIA

It's been a month since classes started, and yes, Soobin never stopped bugging me. What I thought was a very quiet and snob guy, was actually very annoying. Chaeyeon also threatens me because of this popular guy that she's so obsessed with. I don't even know why she's head over heels for this guy.

"Miss Choi," I suddenly heard the professor called my surname. I bolted up from my chair. Idiot Lia. You're letting him get into your head.

"Are you listening?" He asked. "I-I'm sorry sir" I said, and bowed to him. He just clicked his tongue, and continued with the lesson he ws teaching.

I sat back down to my chair, and my seatmate rubbed my back for comfort. Then, my phone vibrated.

_choisoobin
10:27 AM

Don't think about me too
much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I looked around, finding where that jerk is sitting on. He was just above my seat, and I saw him smirking at me. He waved his hands, and looked back to our professor teaching.

_choisoobin
10:29 AM

Don't think about me too
much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dream on as**ole

How could you!

I'm far from being like that

Oh really? Never have
seen the proof

Sorry :)

I'll show you then ヾ('ヘ')ノ゙

"Mister and Miss Choi!" I heard a book dropped loudly on the floor. Shit I'm screwed.

"Man, I thought I heard Mr. And Mrs. Choi," one of our blockmate said, and everyone laughed. Are these children?! I thought they're already college students why are their minds like this?!

"Quiet in my class!" Our professor shouted, and in an instant everyone shut their mouths up.

"I said no phones in my class! You two! Out!" What the actual-Gosh I'm dead meat.

I saw Soobin walking towards the door with a smirk on his face. He did this on purpose!

SOOBIN

"What the actual fuck Soobin?" She exclaimed as soon as we got out.

"Language miss," I told her, putting both of my hands in my pocket.

"Oh don't language miss me. You got me kicked out of class!" She shouted in a whisper. I just smirked. She may see this as childish, but I see this as fun. As I've told you before, I don't like studying at all.

"I can't even talk to you right now," she said and started to walk out.

"Did she just? Yah!" I shouted rushing towards her.

"Stop following me for goodness sake," she said. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"To a place where you're not," she said rolling her eyes at me.

This is going to be fun.

LIA

That class ends after two hours! What am I supposed to so in two hours?! I'll just go around this wide school? Curse that jerk Soobin. He made this happen.

"Hey Lia." I almost jumped when an arm rested on my shoulder.

"Oh so we're this close now? Shame doesn't exist in your vocabulary huh?" I said removing his heavy hands on my shoulder.

"Want to skip school?" He asked. My eyes widened when I heard his question. What kind of question is that? Who asks that?!

"What?" I said.

"I never knew you're a bit deaf." I gave him the straight face, and rolled my eyes. I can't even count how many times I've rolled my eyes at him today.

"Come with me?" He asked. "Hell no," I replied and walked faster.

"You've never skipped class?" Soobin asked like he was shocked. "No. Only abnormal kids like you does that," I said bluntly.

Then he pulled me towards somewhere. "Let go of me," I said, but he didn't listen.

Then, I realized that I was dragged into a hidden place of this campus. The barriers were not that tall. Soobin could totally climb this.

"Let's go," he said.

"I'm not going with you! Are you crazy?!" I shouted in a whisper.

"Come on Lia. Sometimes. You just gotta have fun," He said. Fun? Do I look like I need that right now?

He stood up straight. I observed the whole place, and there were no CCTVs in sight. I guess he knows this very well.

He then held both of my hands and squatted to level his face with mine. "Lia. You're stressed. We'll only be gone for a few hours. Trust me."

I swear. He's the last person I'll trust my life to, but I didn't know what hit me. I just accepted his offer, and skipped class for the first time.

☆☆☆
Don't tolerate this kids HAHAHA
don't get kicked out of class/don't skip class for goodness sake :D