*+• 17 •+*

LIA'S POV

RYUJIN IS FINALLY DATING SOMEONE

ryujinshin
I'm not dating someone ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Oh yeah? then who's this boy
Chae's talking about?

ryujinshin
What boy?!

chaeryeonglee
Oh hehe :")

shinyuna
Who's this boiiiiii

hwangyeji
WHO IS IT? I'M YOUR
STRICT MOTHER

Yeji you're far from being
a mother

hwangyeji
I'm not! T^T

chaeryeonglee
It's B to the E to the O to the
M to the GYU

ryujinshin
OH HELL NO

Wait. Beomgyu?!

Oh wait I thought they
really were dating.

Cuz like they're
always together?

ryujinshin
He's my bestfriend you
guysssss T^T

chaeryeonglee
Oh yeah the 'bestfriend' that
you always talk about, and the
one who you talk to late at
night/when we go out
WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE

ryujinshin
Yahhhhhh

shinyuna
Omggggg it really is
Beomgyu oppa!

hwangyeji
Why are the CHOIs attacking us?

Be careful Ryujin. He might
be a two-time lover too

hwangyeji
Yah Lia don't say that.

hwangyeji
We both know Beomgyu's
a good guy

And we both know that
he protected his brother
because he was doing
just that.

And we never know. That's what
I also thought, that 'he' was
a good guy, and is very
unlike Jeno.

chaeryeonglee
I shouldn't have brought
that up. I'm sorry.

ryujinshin
Don't talk bad about Beomgyu,
just because you're effing bitter
about what happened to you.

ryujinshin
You don't even spend a day
with him. So shut up.

Oh so now I'm the bad guy?

I'm only trying to protect you
from those two-timers!

shinyuna
Uhm...

hwangyeji
What the hell Lia?! We get it
you don't trust Soobin anymore.
But don't even dare to bring his
brothers in this just because
they're related by blood!

ryujinshin have left the group.

I threw my phone, and went to my balcony to scream. I don't even care if my neighbors will be mad at me for doing this. I'm so angry that I just want to scream, and runaway. So I did.

I locked my apartment, and started to sprint away. I don't know where I'm headed. I just let my feet drag me somewhere.

After a few minutes of running, a loud thunder came. I almost screamed in shock, but I kept on running. I knew anytime soon it would rain, but I honestly care less about that.

The rain started to pour, just as expected. I didn't know how long I was running, but I felt the tiredness hitting me. I realized I was already near the Han River, so I went to the bridge.

There, I started to scream again. My tears started to pour. My heart hurt a lot, I don't even know why. It's been awhile since that interaction with Soobin happened, but it still hurts. Why am I so attached to him? He's just pure trash, but why do I care about him so much. I even think about him everytime I eat, wondering if he'd already eaten his favorite bread. When I study, hoping that he's studying well. I hate myself for thinking about him, but I just can't control it.

I sat down to the ground, not giving a damn to the passersby who will surely judge me.

I let the rain hit my skin, and let it flow with my tears.

Suddenly, the rain stopped hitting me, and a shadow of what looked like a man covered me.

"You shouldn't be doing this." Shit. That voice. I'd recognize it easily of course.

"What are you doing here Soobin. Your house is far from here," I said wiping my tears away.

"So as yours, so go home now." He offered a hand, but I refused and got up by myself.

"I will. Without you." I looked into his eyes, and walked passed him.

"Don't do this." For some reason, that made me stop.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"It hurts me." I scoffed. What a lame reason.

"Don't even start with that. This hurts you? I thought you were numb." He looked down, and looked at me again.

"Look Lia, you misunderstood this. I wasn't cheating on you-" "You really weren't. You just liked two girls at the same time." I rolled my eyes. I was drenched because of the rain, but I still didn't care.

"No. I don't. I only like you. Yes, I may have a past with her, and she made a special place in my heart. But, you're way more special for me Lia. You're the one I truly like and yes... love." Love?

"I get it you don't want to accept me again, but... please accept my apology. I really am sorry. For hurting you, and not making you understand. I'm sorry." I looked at him, and I realized he was speaking the truth. I turned around, and spoke.

"You're forgiven." And I ran away, leaving him there. Is he really? Is he really forgiven?