*+• 04 •+*

Liked by _choiyeonjun and 762 otherschoi_lia night with my bestie <3View 437 comments

choi_lia night with my bestie <3
View 437 comments

SOOBIN

Yes, I immediately looked for her account as soon as I got into my dorm. She caught my attention so bad, that she made me do this. I was brave enough to tap the follow button, and continued to scroll on her feed.

She's so cute in every way seriously.

"Hey Soobin!" I jumped, feeling my brother's arm around me. Goodness, he scared me. I immediately locked my phone, so that he won't find out that I'm actually stalking someone. Stalking a girl to be exact.

"Wanna drink?" He asked, pulling out a bottle of Soju. I shook my head, and told him to get out of my room.

"Let him be. He's young," Hyunsuk said. I sighed in relief. He's very kind to me these days, I wonder what's up with him. Don't tell me he already has a girl-okay forget it.

I continued to scroll on Lia's feed, and I noticed that I was already scrolling on her last year's posts. Please dear hands be kind to me, and do not ever tap the like button whatever happens. Even if she looked hella pretty on that photo, don't ever like the photo.

Then, I saw that she posted a video last year. She's with Yeji, and other three girls that looked younger than her. She was going to sing, so I played the video.

She was singing Price Tag by Jessie J. Seriously, her voice is beautiful. It's unique too.

The video stopped playing, and I smiled once again, and the smile from my face faded away, when I just realized what I did.

LIA

NOTIFICATION
_choisoobin liked your photo.

What the...

An eyebrow raised from me, when I saw the new notification from Instagram. I don't know this person. Who is this?

I tapped his username, and that's when I knew exactly who he was. He's the popular guy. He's got over 5K followers. That's a lot of faces. I scrolled on his posts, and saw that Chaeyeon has a comment on every single one of it. Comments like "you're so handsome!<3" "hmu baby" "miss you baby". It made me cringe a lot, so I stopped scrolling.

I noticed that the post that he liked was already a year ago. Is he stalking me?

It was the video I posted where I sang Price Tag with my friends.

"Lia!" I heard Yeji's cheerful voice. "I'll be hanging out with Yeonjun for a bit." I just nodded. It's weird that they still want to see each other at night, even though they were already together awhile ago. They even talk through chat, and they still miss each other. I just find that weird.

I heard the door shuts close, and a notification came again from my phone.

NOTIFICATION
_choisoobin: I'm not stalking you.
I just saw it somewhere.

I chuckled when I read his message. In denial much?

_choisoobin

_choisoobin
I'm not stalking you.
I just saw it somewhere.

Oh really?

_choisoobin
Don't think about it too much

Okay.

_choisoobin
Don't ever think that I'm
stalking you. 'Cause I'm not

Don't rub it in. I'll actually
think that you're stalking me.

_choisoobin
I'm not!

Then no.

Period.

_choisoobin
Period!

I exit out our meessage box, and another message came. Seriously why are people messaging me all of a sudden?

I thought it was a friend or something, maybe Yeji, but no. She was unfortunately, Chaeyeon.

leechaeyeon

leechaeyeon
Let me just make things clear
for you honey :)

leechaeyeon
Soobin is kinda mine, so...
yeah don't you ever try k?

Okay.

I rolled my eyes, and locked my phone. Everyone is obsessed with this guy huh?