*+• 16 •+*

SOOBIN

"How could you like two girls at once?" Yeonjun asked me. It's been a week since I talked to Lia. Yeah sure we meet at school, but we barely talked. We only talk when it's necessary.

"How could you cheat?" Hyunsuk asked. I brushed my hair up, realizing what I've done again.

"But it's the truth. I like Arin, but I also like Lia. Actually. I have stronger feelings for Lia." Yeonjun stood up, and was ready to punch me in the face, but Hyunsuk stopped him.

"BRO! COME ON! You know better than this!" Yeonjun was mad, and I understood. He stormed out of my room, and Hyunsuk sighed. He looked at me as if he was mad too. I scoffed.

"I get it you're mad. You can go," I said resting my head on my desk.

"Stop being stupid Soobin. Yeonjun is right. You are better than this," He then walked out, and I was left there all alone. Now I feel lonely.

I couldn't even talk to Arin properly because when I talk to her, thoughts of Lia confronting me flashes back.

Suddenly, someone knocked at my door. I groaned, and told my brothers to go away. But it wasn't them.

"It's your mom." I stood up, and opened the door for my mom. She sighed, and held my shoulders. She was shorter than me, and I was looking down to the ground. I was too ashamed to even look at my mom.

"Hey hey..." She said and held my chin to make me look at her.

"Oh dear..." She sighed giving me a melancholy smile. That's it. I had to let it flow. The tears and all the sadness inside me.

"Oh no~" Pulling me into a hug, she brushed my hair, and I was sobbing her on her shoulder.

"Aigoo... it's okay Soobi." My mom's voice sounded so relaxing, and so comforting that it made me cry even more.

"I'm a mess mom." I sighed, she clicked her tounge and hit my head lightly.

"You're not a mess. You're just confused, and you have to think everything through." She pulled away from the hug, and she squished my cheeks with her palms.

"You shouldn't like them as a girl at the same time. I know Soobin, that you like one of them, and you'll be hurt if you leave her. Think my son... who is that girl?" She lets me go, and walked away.

I though about what she said. I closed my eyes and sighed. It's Choi Julia.

JENO

choi_lia

Hey Lia what's up?

You free today?

No.

And stop asking me out.

Ayeee

Playing hard to get huh?

No.

Oh really?

So you want to be with me huh?

No. Stop.

I smirked looking at Lia's reply. There's going to be a comeback for us, I just feel it. Then suddenly, I thought of messaging Soobin. Just to tell him how dumb he is to let go of Lia.

_choisoobin

Hey

What?

Nothing.

I hope you already said
goodbye to Lia

Why would I?

Don't be dumb. It's obvious
she's not coming back to you

And is that an enough reason?

To say goodbye? And leave her?

No.

Don't expect too much tho

Sure.

SOOBIN

I was honestly rolling my eyes while typing my replies to Jeno. In fact, I wasn't planning on answering his message. But my dumb hand tapped the notification, and my account seen his message.

He messaged me once more, and I finally threw my phone away to my bed. I'm too frustrated with our class lessons to even deal with him right now.

It's hard without Lia, she's the one who have always helped me with these subjects.

"Don't stress yourself too much." I heard Yeonjun's voice from my door, and I sighed. I also can't deal with his anger and scolding. Doesn't he already get it that I'm sorry for what I did, and I badly want to talk to Lia to ask for forgiveness?

"Sure. Exams are tomorrow, and not a single information sinks in my brain," I said, and rolled my eyes.

"Dude. Our lessons were easy at our first year," he said walking towards me. Oh so he's not walking out.

"For you," I replied.

"Soobin. I'm sorry for being mad at you. I should've comforted you or something," he said looking at the wall. I smirked, and punched his hand lightly.

"You sound different. Are you possessed by a kind and apologetic soul?" I laughed, and he pushed me smiling.

"Look hyung, I really want to talk to Lia. But she's been avoiding me." I closed my eyes, and tilted my head up.

"Dude that's normal. Of course she will avoid you, but the if you really want to say sorry, you'll do everything," he said leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. For once he actually acted like an older brother.

"But for now, study. I'll help you." He pointed at the book I was reading and laughed.

I will do everything. To talk to her again. Even if she won't accept me anymore, I'll still say sorry.