*+• 19 •+*

SOOLIA COMEBACK

Are you all sure about this dress?

ryujinshin
yes

chaeryeonglee
ne~

shinyuna
yep ^-^

why? it makes me so scared to
wear this! i might get kicked
out of school

hwangyeji
I'll make Soobin punch
the principal

Yah!

I'm so nervous about the dress they picked. I mean I want to wear this dress too, but again, I might get kicked out!

Today is Thursday, and we still haven't finished decorating. We only have to add some things anyway, and we're ready for the ball.

No one has asked me out too, so that's cool.

Kinda not...

I walked towards the boxes filled with christmas decorations. Then, I saw the shiny star ornament for the Christmas tree. I smiled and grabbed it.

I always loved putting the star on top of the Christmas tree. It makes me feel like I'm a child once again.

I climed the ladder, and I realized that the tree was taller than I expected. Looking down wasn't the best thing to do, but I still did it. I gathered all my courage, and fixed the star on top of the tree.

After successfully doing that, I heard an unfamiliar voice of a girl shouting Soobin's name. I turned around out of curiosity, and saw that Arin was there. Her arms wrapped around Soobin's and she was smiling brightly.

Then, I glanced at Soobin. He wasn't looking at Arin. Instead, he was looking at me.

I lost my balance, and I knew I was about to fall. I shouted, and everyone's attention was instantly on me.

I heard everyone shouting my name, and I also heard a lot of footsteps. I was falling, and I felt like no one was ready to catch me.

I fell on the ground, but I wasn't on the floor. I opened my eyes, and saw Soobin. We both landed on the floor, but his arm protected my back.

He grunts and looked at me. "Why are you so clumsy?" He sounded annoyed. I bit my lip, and saw that his elbow was red, and the other one was bleeding. I pointed out that, and saw that he got pricked by a pin.

"Don't mind that," he said. I got off him, and stood upright.

"Thanks," I said, and looked at the person behind him.

Arin.

Everyone went with their own lives again. Arin talked to Soobin, and I was left there like nothing happened. Or so I thought.

"Look at this bitch." I turned to my right, and saw Chaeyeon.

"What? I thought you're already with someone?" I asked.

"I know. I just hate her for some reason. You're better than her." She tapped my shoulder, and I was weirded out.

"Oh, so now you're being nice?" I asked her almost laughing. She rolled her eyes.

"Ugh yes? I'm trying to change my toxic traits," she replied.

I smiled. Nice looks good on her.

°•~•°

"Thank you everyone for your cooperation. Are you all ready for the ball?" One of our professors talked like she's talking to middle school students, so most of the students in our class were mocking her.

"Get yourselves ready okay?" We all replied yes, and picked up our bags on the floor to finally leave.

I took my phone out, and saw that my dad was calling again. I smiled as I swiped my phone to answer his call.

"Dad?" I spoke.

"Uh...can you come home today?" Instead of hearing my dad's voice it was aunt Celia's.

"W-Why?"

"Your dad..." My eyes widened, and lost my grip on the phone. My phone cracked, and I immediately ran to get away from my school.

My ears were ringing. I couldn't hear a thing. I could see that there were a lot of cars inside the campus driving towards the exit, but I couldn't hear them. Even the large crowd in our school. I couldn't hear it all.

I looked to my right, and saw the bright light of the car, about to hit me. I wasn't planning on getting out of the way, but then someone pushed me.

"YAH! CHOI JISU ARE YOU CRAZY?!" At that moment I could finally hear things. I looked up, and saw Soobin furrowing his eyebrows. I've never seen such an expression from him before. He looked so worried.

"Y-YOU COULD'VE...You could've... died..." He sighed closing his eyes and tilting his head up in frustration.

"I wanted to-"
"YAH JISU!" He shouted holding my both of my shoulders tight that it hurt badly. I flinched because of the pain, and he instantly noticed that.

He rested his hands on my shoulders, and leveled his face to mine. "Stop saying that, okay? Tell me. Tell me what's wrong..."

He looked into my eyes showing me that he's there for me. That he will listen. I then felt tears rushing down to my cheeks.

"I need to go to my family's house," I said putting down both of his hands. I turned around, but he pulled me once again.

"I'll take you there."