ABDALLAH

I started dreaming about her as she found a place in my head. I tried so much warding her off but she's always there. I even prayed to Allah to help me remove her but she never left. I don't like it when I get attached to stuff because I always get hurt and in her case, I don't even know her so I sensed I am going get hurt big time. By Allah I even try not to give her a second look but my mind is fixed on her because she never left my thoughts. I don't know if I am committing a sin but everything about her makes meaning and is beautiful. I have met so many ladies but her hijab is more precious to me than them and whatever they possess. I want to call aunt Maryam but she's going to tell mum and mum is going to tell dad and dad is going to eat me for dinner. I want to tell Imran but Imran is going to ask me what I really feel and honestly I don't know, all I know iis that she's driving me crazy. This feeling hurts so much because I know she is a big part of my life now. 
Imran called and told me he was going to the beach with his 80yrs old grandma. I wanted to go but couldn't. I explained to him and he understood. I told him I want to sit with him and talk, he agreed when he's free. I don't know what is happening to me. I feel so restless and obsessed with some girl's hijab and eyes. I feel so confused, don't even know how to explain it to Imran.
Without realising I started to wait for her, just to see her pass. She passes every morning. Sometimes she gives me a weird look and sometimes she doesn't even notice me. There were times we were so close that I noticed her the colour of her hijab pin. This happened four times, everyday a different pin. I noticed.
ISN'T IT STRANGE?
How he looks forward to dawn
Just to get a glimpse of her
Waiting in the sun just to see her pass
To see the pin she uses for her hijab
Because she wears nothing attractive
But changes her hijab pin everyday
He noticed.
He waited for her in quiescence
Without realising, he got obsessed with her
Now he wants more than a glance
Because he knows problems can be solved
But unrequited love is a tragedy
Yet, petrified to say Salam.
He fell in love not with her looks
Because he never saw her face
Not with the way she sways her hips
Because she covers completely
But with the way she covers and
Guards her chastity...
and the love she has for her deen
But then we realised it isn't strange
It's beautiful!