ABDALLAH

I stopped seeing her completely, like she has disappeared. I went to all the places we crossed paths but she was not there. At first it hurts but then I remembered what I asked Allah "Ya Allah remove her from my life if she's not good for me. Do not attach my heart to her if she does not belong to me..." Though it is sad, but I know I am going to do just fine since Allah always chooses the best for me. I stopped waiting for her and she reduced visiting my dreams and mind. Imran travelled and she left, so I got time to fix myself.
Dad asked me to follow him to the states but I told him to please pardon me. Though I needed distraction but following dad is going to ruin everything. Everything was going fine for me, I visited aunt Maryam often and talk with mum often then one night; Thursday night, I slept and dreamt about something scary. I saw her in my dream smiling, her teeth were so bright like the moon and her eyes were th colour of the blue sea. She looked so beautifully covered and she was telling me "recite" I was shocked and for a second thought I am a prophet but I remembered that Muhammad(saw) is the last messenger and a lady angel never visited him. Apart from recite she didn't say anything, she was just smiling. I believed it's a bad dream, I woke up, prayed and went back to sleep. She didn't come back, I believe the devil was playing tricks on me.
Mum told me Aunt Maryam's sick so I went to her house, the maid told me she hasn't come back from the hospital yet. I rushed to the hospital and barged into her room. She was startled and hurried to cover her head. "I'm sorry darling. Did you cut your hair? It's so short." I was shocked. She looked guilty but answered "Yeahhh it is too long" she said "But you know I love long hair, you should have left it for me or even ask me" I scolded her "Don't worry your wife will have a long hair and you would play with it all your life." she smiled "What if she doesn't have hair like us?" I asked looking at her. "What do you mean 'like us'?" She was shocked. "I mean you know, you know in our family we have very long hair so erm maybe she might not have hair like ours" I stammered "As long as she's Arab she's going to have a long hair. Only if you are marrying African, and some of them too have a very long beautiful hair." Like she has entered my mind. I shook my head and thanked Allah for not getting caught. Aunt Maryam held my hand and said "Abdallah, when am I going to meet this girl? When am I going to see my grandchildren? I want to meet them before I die..." she cuts herself off and looked guilty "What do you mean by 'if I die,' are you sick somewhere?" I asked her "No I am just saying you know life is short, I might die today or tomorrow or next year or even now" she said very fast. I was relieved and said "What if I die too; before you even? You are going to live long aunt Maryam, bi'ithnillah you are going to hold them and play with them. As for her, you are going to love her and cherish her. She's going to be religious and good InshaAllah." I smiled and hugged her. "I trust you" she murmured in my arms.