Chapter 15 The Master of The Werewolves

Jack was on his way to Keipoler, hoping to find out where Matt and Niko where. "I bet those Werewolves really did corrupted the radio waves. I just hope they haven't captured them both."

That thought alone made him more anxious.

"I wonder if I can track the ship they came from."

Jack pressed a few buttons. He waited for the computer to tell him where the ship was.

"Ship is located on Felis"

"Felis?" Jack said confused. "What on Nekouler are they doing there??"

Jack was getting closer to Felis, so he flipped off the pulse engine, and slowly entered into the outer dense atmosphere of Felis.

***

Matt didn't know Jack was arriving into the Felis's atmosphere. He wasn't even sure of the Master of the Werewolves had followed him or not. He wanted to think he had lost him, but just to make sure, he wanted to camp out on Nekouler's moon just for a little while. He didn't want to leave, and that crazy master would be outside the moon waiting for him.

Matt looked around. "It seems quiet so far right here... no volcanoes going off at this moment.... at least not here..." he said to himself.

He felt kind of uneasy. He didn't really feel comfortable being thier all alone. No Niko, no Jack, no nothing. Only a puny blaster and the Quantum Disruptor, on a moon what seemed to have no life.

There was a large crater near by Matt. It was behind the ship. He didn't notice it before, but now he did when he walked behind the ship. Matt carefully walked over to it, looked down inside it, and saw a large pool of hot lava at the bottom.

"I'm so glad I didn't accidentally land in that-" he said to himself.

Matt heard a sound of a engine powering down. The sound was coming from behind a large piece of rock. He took out his Quantum Disruptor. He wasn't sure if it was the Matser of the Werewolves or not.

He turned on the Quantum Disruptor to warm it up. "Who's there? Show yourself!" Matt said walking towards then rock.

"Matt it's me! Don't shoot!" A familiar voice said. Matt saw a familiar Neko come from behind the large rock. It was Jack. "Jack!" Matt exclaimed dropping the wepon and ran to hug him.

Jack smiled. "Im glad you are ok! Where is Niko? I thought he would be here? Is he alright?"

Matt didn't know what to say. In fact, he started to tear up. Just the thought of Niko not with him, not now not ever, just made him just want to disappear.

Jack could see the look of sadness in Matt's face. "Wha-... n-no... it can't be..." Jack said as he caught on.

Matt started to tear up. "H-his.. tube didn't go-go up..." Matt said sniffling. "I tried to open mine to let him in mine, but... I...I-I was to late"

Matt could see Jack was very hurt by the news. Who wouldn't? Your own son, just gone like that.

Jack was angry. "That Master of the Werewolves... where is he?" He asked. "He flew was chasing me here"

"Wait... you mean you flew the ship by yourself?" He asked. Matt nodded. "You may be a earthling, but you sure are a fast learner."

Matt felt kinda bashful at that.

"Matt, I need you to go over to this old building just a few feet away from this rock. It's abandon and it holds some unique weapons. There is this thing known as a lava Annihilator. Just load rocks in the barrel in the back, and it'll heat it up and trun it into lava. I want to burn this idiots face" Jack said. Matt nodded. "I'll get it" he said. Jack walked over to the ship. "I'll stay here and guard the ship"