Chapter 16 A New Hope

There he was. Dead on the floor. The infamous Master of the Werewolves.... dead on the floor.

Matt couldn't believe it. Neither could Jack. The Neko's where free. No more war from the Werewolves. They're not even Werewolves anymore, since the Reactor Core is destroyed.

"Jack... make sure it's dead-" Matt said. Jack took out his normal blaster and shot the dead Werewolve corpse. "If he wasn't, he is now." Jack said.

Matt was ready to go. He felt hungry, but he didn't even feel like eating.

Jack put his hand on Matt's back. "I'll let you eat something before I take you back to Earth" Jack said. Matt nodded. He still couldn't stop thinking about Niko. The first boyfriend he ever had... and he was gone just like that.

Jack was walking to his ship, then he remembered about the other ship Matt came in. "Blast... I forgot I had both of my ships here"

"I can fly one" Matt said. "You sure Matt?" Jack asked. Matt nodded. "I'm sure I can handle it"

"Alright. I'll fly out first, and you follow me"

Matt nodded.

They both walked over to the ships. Jack hopped in his, and Matt got into the other one. Jack started, and flew the ship out the moon's atmosphere, and Matt did the same.

"I'll be in front of you. Just follow me" Jack said over the radio.

"Copy that" Matt said.

There was a loud beeping sound coming from somewhere on the ship. "Ah? Jack? What's that"

"Oh star rays... your ship is running out of fuel." Jack said. "Here follow my ship. Nekouler's second moon, Maneki isn't to far from here. They have a refueling station."

Jack turned ship. Pulse engined away, and Matt did the same. He saw a large moon coming up, and quickly turned it off.

Matt followed Jack's ship onto the surface of Maneki.

Maneki looked just as beautiful as Nekouler. It was very green. A lot of lush grass.

As Matt entered the atmosphere, he saw a castle. He was amazed at it. The moon looked almost similar to planet Naboo from Star Wars. Which, in fact, is his favorite Planet in the entire star wars series.

He saw Jack landed on a platform, and Matt saw that there was a platform near Jack. So he landed on that one. "Ok Matt. This is it. I have to head over to Nekouler now. I just sent you directions of Nekouler on your panel. I'll see you later ok?" He said.

"But Jack, how am I supposed to pay for fuel?" Matt asked. "Oh right! I almost forgot. In the back of the ship you're in, I have a chest of Units I save for emergency. Fuel usually cost about 6 units per gallon."

Matt nodded. "Ok Jack. I'll see you"

Jack started his ship, and left. Matt got up out is seat and went to the back of the ship. "Now where is that chest?"

Matt found it tucked away behind a box in a little closet. "Dang this is heavy..." he opened it and saw small gold, silver, and blue looking coins.

"Wow..."

He picked up the blue unit, and it said "1 unit" he picked up the silver unit it said "5 units"

The gold one said "100 units"

Matt saw that there was a lot of gold units in the chest. "Jack must be money saver... well... unit saver..."

Matt heard a knock on the door of the ship.