Continue Your Adventure!

Follow Annabelle, Marissa, Jason, and Kevin in their journey to save Zack through threats, false accusations, court case, gathering evidences, and more in

THE RESCUE OF ZACK (Adventure/Detective) - A Novelette - Completed

'A Tale Of Friendship, Secrets, and Crime'

This is a story of Annabelle, a sophmore and her friends Marissa, Jason, and Kevin. What planned as a normal and fun camping trip turned out to be a heck of an adventure when they all tried to save Zack from his own family - a twisted and manipulative family - which can go to extreme lengths - even murders - to get what they want.

They didn't know what this trip had in store for them - accusations, manipulations, disguises, threats - were just the beginning.

When the family threatened to kill them if they meddled in, will the four friends still continue to save Zack's life or will they back out?

The four of them have to act fast and think on their toes. Will they be able to save Zack in time?

It was a trip that changed everything.

OR

Find out if Nia can fix her past and get back her love via a Time-Travel Christmas wish!

(Chicklit/ Romance/ Time-Travel) - COMPLETED

Nia and Sam. Friends since 5th Grade. Fell in love in their Freshman year. Broke up towards the end of their graduation.

Fast forward 4 years, Nia, a part-time interior decorator with a full-time job of finding herself, still thinks about Sam and how her life would've been different if they didn't let go. All the could've beens still live in her mind. She knows that she should move on but every night her thoughts get carried away in her imaginary world where she and Sam are still in high school, still in love before their love met the flames.

If only she could get back to her past for a do-over. Little does she know, her wish was coming true this Christmas. But can she save her love this time? And what's the catch?

OR

Maybe both!

See you there!

- NiveditasDiary