Necessary Note

**updated 8/3/2020*

Well hello again, readers! It's Miss Barnes/Prim coming at you with a fic that started in 2015! (so yes, judging by the updated date up top this book is 5 years old...)

This is my first Bucky fic that I ever wrote, and let me tell you, nostalgia hits hard when you re-read your old works. This story, whether you're a first time reader or a re-reader, gives all the feels. It's quite a long book, so if those are your thing, then this is for you.

**Disclaimer: Danielle Finley and all unrecognizable characters alike seen throughout this story belong to ME, as does whatever happens to them. These characters are my babies, and they are NOT to be stolen. This entire plot is also mine, I have worked very hard on this. Fan fictions that have original plots I go through THOROUGHLY. I am not following any movie storyline with this.

If I find anyone trying to steal ANYTHING, you will be reported once I find you. Do not underestimate me or my followers, because I know  they will help me seek you out.

Long story short: If I have not stolen from you, there is no reason for you to commit the act on me.

Now, anything recognizable that belongs to the wonderful world of Marvel, whether it be characters, locations, objects, etc., ANYTHING pertaining to the Marvel universe belongs to their respected owners. I am not worthy to own anything pertaining to that world. 

**This book is rated PG-13 for violence, language, overall dark theme, and some sexual content. 

**Have fun reading! :3