𝟎𝟏𝟏

WITH HER WINDOWS ROLLED DOWN and shades put on, Jiao smiled at the view outside as they drove by. After a lot of packing and a lot of finalization, the Kwons were finally on the road and on their way to Sanya Beach. Jiao was looking forward to this trip, seeing that it'd been quite a while since they'd last been on a trip.

When she had brought up the idea to her sisters and cousin, they had all immediately agreed and were in fact more than thrilled. They felt that they needed a break and needed to be out of the house so what better way than to go on a family road trip? Which's why there wasn't much thinking that was needed in order for them to pursue their plans.

"Are we there yet?" Meili eagerly asked as she jumped around in her seat.

"We only have ten minutes to go, Meili." Qianghe answered with his eyes fixated on the road.

"Yay we're already halfway there!" Shancai exclaimed, waving her hands outside the opened window and hollered in excitement.

Qianghe and Jiao laughed at Shancais silliness and to their glee, Meili and Kiaria joined in after a few moments of silence. Jiao laughed, resting her head on Kiarias shoulder. She was thankful that in the last moment they were able to join in on Shancai and Qianghes trip. When Jiao had first called up Shancai and asked if they'd be able to crash the trip, she'd expected her to deny it or dismiss the idea since it was pretty last minute and everything had already been planned. But to her surprise, it was the exact opposite and she was in fact more than happy to have them join in on the trip. She decided to take advantage of the freedom that they'd been granted and to make the best out of their holiday.

"We're here!" Looking up from her book, Jiao noticed the view of the sandy beach before her and took in that they'd finally arrived at their designated location.

Jiao smiled, hopping out of the car and followed behind Shancai, Kiaria and Qianghe who ran towards the ocean to get a better view.

"We're here at the beach!" Shancai screamed out.

"We're here!" Qianghe followed her lead screaming just as loud.

"I'm Shancai!"

"I'm Qianghe!"

Kiaria and Jiao exchanged confused looks wondering what the hell it was that the two were doing when Shancai and Qianghe suddenly turned their heads toward the two, giving them a look and making them briefly acknowledge what they meant.

"I'm Jiao!" Jiao joined in screaming just as loud.

"And I'm Kiaria!"

"F4 can go to hell!"

"Yeah that's right, they can go to hell!"

Jiao laughed, feeling herself finally loosen up. To be honest, Jiao couldn't wait to do all the fun activities that Shancai had mentioned they'd do. For once she'd be able to have fun and not worry or stress.

"Hey let's check in." Qianghe suggested gesturing to the suite that they had booked at.

After urging a rather excited Meili to stop thrashing the pieces of sand that she had grasped in her palms and a very embarrassed Ayame to calm down, Jiao followed behind Shancai, Qianghe and Kiaria and had a look at the Suite that they were going to be staying in. Jiao was amazed by how beautiful the suite was. Despite the price being extremely low and affordable, Jiao had to admit that the place looked great

"Hey, guys let's go check out my family boat!" Qianghe piped up.

Although Jiao was slightly worn out and felt like taking a nap, she decided to join them anyway and followed behind, not before letting her younger sisters know of her whereabouts and giving a huge lecture on how they needed to stay safe and not talk to any strangers.