𝟎𝟒𝟎

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE days since the incident and Jiao was still trying to process what had happened. Jiao couldn't comprehend the fact that Daoming Si really liked her. It didn't make any sense to her since he had never acted like or treated her like he did. In fact the way he had always treated her made her believe the exact opposite of what she was told. Jiao had always believed Si hated her or had a strong dislike towards her, not that he liked her.

When Jiao had told her sisters and cousin about the situation, they were not surprised one bit which confused Jiao because she thought after telling them news, they would've been just as shocked and confused as she had been, but they weren't. Instead, they were proud that Si had finally told her about his feelings because it had been so obvious that he had liked her all this time, which made Jiao begin to question herself. Was she really that oblivious?

Before the drama that happened with her Kun and Si, when Si had claimed he liked Jiao, Jiao hadn't taken him seriously and thought he was messing with her or pranking her since he was pretty childish and immature. It's one of the reasons why she allowed Kun to kiss her because she hadn't taken Si's feelings into consideration, but then that whole punching incident happened. However, after the whole bridge challenge they had to face, Jiao thought Si's feelings for her had changed and that he didn't like her like he used to and probably considered as a friend or acquaintance, but she was wrong, he really liked her, possibly even more than before which then made Jiao become even more confused over her feelings for Si.

Jiao wasn't sure if she felt the same way that Si did or if it was just him who liked her. Frankly, Jiao wasn't sure how she felt about him anymore. Jiao knew when she first met Si, she hated him and wanted nothing to do with him. But when he slowly started showing her his nice side, Jiao started hating him less and maybe even considered him a friend. But then that drama with her, Kun and him happened and then she started feeling nothing but guilt. However after the events unfolded during their vacation to Canada, she started liking him as a friend again and even considered him as someone important. But then that incident happened in Shancais highschool reunion and now the two were back to stage one.

Which is why Jiao wasn't sure how she would face Si the next time she saw him again. Besides, the last time they saw each other was when he had confessed to her and she had just left him hanging without giving him a proper answer. Because of that, Jiao was sure Si had taken what Jiao did to him as a sign of rejection which meant that things would definitely get awkward now.

Jiao walked alongside Shancai and Qianghe as they roamed through the empty corridors of Mingde. Their first class had finally ended which meant Lunch would roll around soon. Jiao was glad that she hadn't seen Si or any of F4 throughout the morning because she wasn't sure what she would say or do if she saw them since she was currently avoiding them.

"Guys let's go to the cafeteria later, they're selling hot dogs." Qianghe chirped and Jiao smiled at him.

"Sure."

The group of three continued with their walk but stopped when they saw a familiar face, "Shuniping?" Shancai asked.

Shuniping looked up in surprise,"Oh Shancai, Jiao, there you guys are. I was looking for you."

Jiao widened her eyes in surprise, "Really? Well what's going on? Oh wait, how's your injury?" she asked.

"Yeah, how're you doing?"

"I'm fine, it's just a small bruise." Shuniping assured them and Jiao nodded in relief. Thank god Si hadn't beaten him like he had beaten up Zhibu.

Qianghe who had no idea who Shuniping was turned to Jiao and Shancai with an awkward look as he covered his face with his textbooks before whispering, "Who's he?"