𝟎𝟑𝟒

"Here's to Jiao winning this year's annual beauty pageant!"

JIAO SMILED AS SHE CLINKED her wine glass with everyone else's in the air before taking a gulp from it. With the beauty pageant finally coming to an end, Jiao found herself going to Si and Kuns house along with F4, Kiaria, Shancai and her sisters to celebrate her win with everyone.

Jiao still couldn't believe that she had won the overall pageant. It seemed so unreal. Jiao felt like she was still dreaming and that any second now she would wake up and realize that all this happiness she was feeling was just a dream. Jiao didn't understand how the judges had found out that Serena had cheated the last round of the competition by stealing her music sheet. Jiao wasn't sure if this was true or not but she had a feeling it had something to do with Si showing them the videos of her practicing the piano pieces, at least that's what she heard from her sister's and Kiara.

But whether that was true or not, Jiao was proud of herself for doing so well in the pageant and managing to win the whole thing with her last minute change of plans. It seemed that Miss Zhaungs training had really worked and paid off for her.

"You did really well earlier Jiao, despite having to change your plans last minute." Ximen told her as he dug into his dish.

Jiao smiled, "Thank you. But the real person you should be saying all this is to Miss Zhaung who helped me prepare for this pageant. It's because of her I was able to extinguish my back up plan." she explained and the group began to chit chat with one another as they ate their dinner in peace. They talked about how well Jiao did in the pageant and how Miss Zhang's training really helped. It was all normal and peaceful, until Si suddenly stood up from the seat he had been on and turned to Jiao with a serious look.

"Jiao, I have to talk to you." he told her and Jiao raised a brow. What did he want to talk to her about?

Miss Zhaung smirked, knowing fully well what it was that her cousin was going to do, "You two don't need to leave, we can just go." She told them and everyone stood up to follow behind Miss Zhaung to give Jiao and Si some privacy, when Is abruptly stopped them.

"No, none of you need to go. I'll just say what I want to in front of you guys." Si told them and then turned to Jiao, "Jiao, spend the day with me tomorrow."

Jiao was taken aback by what Si had said and glanced at everyone else in the room that smiled at Si's courage. Jiao however felt embarrassed. Was he really asking her out in front of everyone?

Jiao gave him an awkward smile, "Are you trying to ask me out in front of everyone?"

Si tilted his head, "Well yeah. Why should we date in secret? Besides, don't you want to thank me for my help?"

"Well yeah, but-"

"Then do it by spending the day with me." Si suggested.

Although Jiao didn't have a problem with spending the day with Si, she felt that he wasn't the only that she needed to thank since all her other friends had also helped her get prepared for the pageant and had also shown up to encourage her and cheer her on.

Jiao turned to the rest of the group with a soft smile, "Well why don't we all spend the day together then, since you all also helped me prepare for the beauty pageant and cheer me on." she suggested, but Si sent everyone a glare, one that challenged them to say something.

Ximen nervously laughed as he turned to Jiao, "My schedule is full tomorrow, I have a tea ceremony in the morning. At night I have to discuss some things with Ella, Selina and Hebe." he explained.

Jiao turned her head to Meizuo who coughed before saying, "I have to set up our exhibit tomorrow morning, then I have a date at night."

Before Jiao could ask Miss Zhaung or Lei if they were busy too, Miss Zhaung smiled as she patted Leis shoulder and answered her question for her, "Huaze Lei and I will go shopping tomorrow." she informed her.