𝟎𝟏𝟗

WHEN JIAO LOST THE GAME of poker to F4, she wasn't expecting her punishment would be to treat Si to dinner. It was weird, why did they want her to treat Si to dinner anyway? All Jiao and Si did was be at each other's throats and bicker every here and then. If she treated him to dinner then that meant the two would be stuck with each other for about an hour or two and they rarely got along so what was the purpose of this punishment?

Or maybe Ximen and Meizuo were trying to punish Si and Jiao just so happened to be the victim in their little game. Jiao wasn't sure what it was but she considered herself lucky for getting a punishment as easy as that and didn't take it as seriously as she should've. Which now that she looked back at, deeply regretted.

"No! Meili- you need to slowly mix the batter clockwise, not counterclockwise and- oh Ayame! no licking the spoon!"

Jiao stared at her two sisters and how much of a mess they were making. Because there was a bake sale that her sisters were going to host for an upcoming school festival, they had asked Jiao for help since she was a great cook. Since it was Saturday and Jiao hadn't recalled having any plans for the day, she had reluctantly agreed, but was now starting to regret her decision.

"No- Ayame, that's the salt! I said grab the sugar bag, not the salt bag." Jiao slapped her forehead, baking with her sisters felt exhausting and at the rate they were going in, it was clear that they wouldn't get too far on baking the pastries and goods that were needed to.

Jiao turned to her sister with a tired look, "You know what guys, why don't we call it a day? We can finish these tomorrow." she suggested.

Meili jumped off the counter she was sitting on just seconds before and turned to Ayame with a huge grin plastered on, "The last one to lick the excess batter off the spoons has to clean the room for a week."

"You're on," Ayame muttered running past Jiao and towards the kitchen.

Even though she had assisted her sisters all morning, they had only managed to make a quarter of the pastries and goods that were needed. Oh well, at least now that Jiao was on a break, she would be able to relax and watch as many dramas as she wanted to. Jiao sighed in relief as she plopped herself on the empty couch and grabbed the remote to turn on the tv.

Throughout the rest of the day, Jiao felt like she was forgetting something. She didn't know what it was but she had a feeling that there was something that she was supposed to do but hadn't. It didn't help that the battery for Jiao's phone had died, so even if she wanted to know whether or not she was forgetting to do something, she wouldn't be able to.

Jiao continued to watch her Kdrama as she now ate her fifth bag of chips. So far the day was going great. She had already completed all of her assigned homework, helped Ayame and Meili as far as she could and had been able to catch up on most of the shows that she'd missed out on. Her day was finally stressed free, could it get any better?

"Jiao, you're still here?" Jiao looked up and noticed Kiaria walk in with a somewhat surprised look.

"Yeah?"

Why was Kiaria so surprised? It's not like she had any plans for the day or had promised to do something for someone, right?

"But aren't you supposed to be meeting up with someone to complete a task?" she asked and that's when the realization hit Jiao, she was supposed to meet up with Si and treat him for dinner.

Jiao jumped up from her spot and slapped her forehead, how could she forget that?

"Oh my god! I forgot," Jiao muttered, glancing at the clock and noticed that it was half-past four. Surely he couldn't still be waiting for her. Right?