𝟎𝟏𝟑

JIAO GASPED AT THE SCENE unfolding before her, why on earth was Shancai on top of Si and-kissing him? Jiao shook her head and tightly shut her eyes, this couldn't have been happening, right? There was no way Shancai and Si would willingly be kissing eachother like that, not to forget all the drama and hatred that they frequently displayed.

Jiao tilted her head for a second before realizing something. She was probably imagining this all, that was it! This was probably another one of her crazy dreams. Jiao was probably in her hotel room and safely settled into her bed after attending Jings party. At any given moment now she would wake up and laugh at how ridiculous her dream was.

Which's why Jiao waited, she waited to wake up in her hotel room and laugh at how ridiculous her dream was. But, nothing happened, absolutely nothing happened. Jiao frowned. Why wasn't she waking up?

"Oh my god!" When Jiao heard a gasp coming from a familiar voice, she opened her eyes to see that everyone and everything was exactly the same way it was when she had shut her eyes and that's when it hit her. Jiao realized that what she was seeing wasn't a hallucination or crazy dream at all, it was real.

Jiao let out another gasp, however this time it was louder and more dramatic. As Jiao stared at the horrifying sight unfolding before her, she slowly clasped her palm onto her parted mouth. To say that she was astonished was understandable, who wouldn't be astonished if they had witnessed Shancai and Si, the biggest enemies in Mingde kissing during what supposed to be a vacation that was purposely planned to avoid one another.

As much as Jiao was surprised and confused over the whole situation, she felt somewhat embarrassed for Shancai. Who would want to have millions of cameras and phones switched towards them while they were kissing someone, especially at a party?

Even though it had been a while since the lights had finally turned back, Shancai was still frozen in her place and it was clear that she was unsure on what to do next. But after what seemed like hours, Shancai seemed to have realized what was going on and of all the eyes and cameras that were turned towards her, which is why she finally packed up her courage and pushed herself off of Si.

The lowering of her head and evident blush on her pale cheeks gave away that the kiss everyone had just witnessed wasn't intended to happen, or at least it seemed like for Shancai it wasn't.

While Si awkwardly stood beside Shancai with both hands in his pockets, he turned to the raven and spoke up, which finally broke the awkward tension,"I was wondering who tackled me like that. It was you." He coughed dusting the sand off him.

Shancai lowered her head in embarrassment. She didn't know how to respond, especially to this. Besides, what could she say anyways after having her first kiss stolen like that?

Si looked towards Shancai with a curious look,"What, why're you so surprised? don't tell me that was your first-" he was about to respond but stopped himself from finishing his sentence after noticing the visible embarrassment on her face.

Before anyone had a chance to say or do anything else, Shancai rushed out of the party and disappeared from hensight. She couldn't believe what had just happened. How could her first kiss get stolen like that? and out of all people, why Daoming Si? Shancai was humiliated, she was hurt, but she was mostly annoyed. How could she face anyone after what had just happened, especially F4?

Jiao stared at Shancais retreating figure and couldn't help but let out a sigh. She knew that if she were in her shoes and had millions of cameras switched towards her because she had unintentionally kissed Si, she probably would have wanted nothing more than to crawl inside a deep hole and never come out again.