7

i wake up at 1pm and eat a light lunch. i get ready and head to the fields since they're an hour away. it's 3pm and i have to be there at 4. our coach gives us a pep talk and we go out on the field. the bleachers are always packed full of locals. especially this game since they are our rivals. the ref blows the whistle and the game starts. i play center mid. a pass falls short from the other team and i intercept it a little past half field. i dribble and meg a girl. i line the shot up and boom goal. the crowd starts cheering and ringing cow bells. i look over and see bff/n and bgf/n and they're holding a sign saying "gooooo y/n!" at the top of the bleachers in the corner is a guy with curly hair wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. yep, that's harry. he sees me and gives a soft smile and a thumbs up. i smile back and the red blows the whistle for the kickoff.
an hour later the final whistle blows and we won 1-0. we go to the locker room and our coach tells us how good we did and then we leave. bff/n and bgf/n already left and same with most of the crowd. harry is waiting for me.
"well good evening mr. grouch face." i say
"yea sorry about that. i was confused." he replied walking with me.
"about what?" i say curiously.
"well i thought we had a moment and then you invite another guy over. am i reading this all wro-" interrupt him by standing on my tip toes and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"that clear things up?" i ask.
"maybe a little" he says grinning. i walk to my car and he walks to his.
"so are you and bff/n joining us tonight to leave for maine?" he asks.
"for sure." i say as i put my bag into my car and leave. 

a/n
sorry this is short. i'll post another one tonight! just wanted to give you a cute update!