41

3 days before wedding

"you sure everything you want is going to be there?" blake asks as he goes over the list of things we prepared for the wedding.
"yes! i've called the venue five million times making sure everything is going to be perfect. the florist is going to get all the flowers at the venue the day of and it's going to be fine." i say exhaling.
"ok just making sure." he replies. i hear a knock at the door which confuses me because everyone is home. bff/n stands at my door.
"go put on something hot and come back out." she says shutting the front door. i raise my eyebrows in confusion but does as she says. i come back out with a silver body tight dress and black heels. she whistles as i come out and blake looks up from his computer.
"woah. where do you think you're going?" he asks.
"i don't know to be honest." i respond. he giggles a little.
"you look smokin!" bff/n says. i smile. "ok let's go!" she says. she takes my arm and drags me out the door. the moment i step outside i see a black limousine.
"you gotta be kidding." i say smiling.
"bachelorette party baby!" she screams forcing me into the limo. i get in and all my boston friends are there and my teammates. we all say hi and talk as the driver leads us somewhere. we all drink a little more than we should in a short period as the limo pulls up to a club. we enter through the doors and immediately start dancing. guys come up to bff/n and leave no room for jesus. i dance with a couple of guys but nothing too inappropriate. i look up through the crowd of people and see harry styles. we make eye contact at the same time and he cocks his head to the side while smiling because guys are coming up to me trying to dance. i laugh a little and walk over towards him.
"what are you doing here?" he asks trying to be heard over the loud music.
"bachelorette party!" i yell. he smiles. whenever he smiles i get those damn butterflies in my stomach. "what are you doing here?" i ask.
"well i'm a single man and a man that looks like me should not be single." he says. i laugh and pat him on the shoulder.
"good luck with that." i smile.
"alright well i don't want to take you away from your party so i-" he says before i interrupt.
"wanna dance?" i ask. his eyes light up.
"i'd be honored to." he lifts out his arm and i hook mine around it as he leads me to where all the people are dancing. and upbeat song comes on and we start dancing. we're terrible and we are definitely making a fool of ourselves. after the song ends we laugh it off and bff/n approaches us.
"hey we gotta go to the next place!" she says.
"oh ok. bye harry! thanks for dancing." i smile. he smiles back and i walk away. the next few stops include a bar and a restaurant that seemed tempted to kick us out. as the party concludes, all the girls except for bff/n head home. bff/n whispers something to the limo driver and he nods.
"where are we going?" i ask.
"you'll see!" she responds. about ten minutes later, we pull up to a tattoo/piercing parlor.
"oh hell no." i reply.
"no y/n please!" she pleads. "we've been wanting matching tattoos since we were little!" she continues.
"fine but only a small one!" i say sternly. she gives me a thumbs up. on my bra line, i get "no matter where" and on hers she gets "no matter what" we've planned on getting that saying tattooed for a long time. she squeals as we show each other. after we leave the tattoo parlor, the limo drops me off at home. i enter the door and blake is passed out on the couch. i look at my phone and see it is 2 in the morning. i go into our room and change. i go back into the living room and lightly tap blake.
"hey i'm home. do you want to go in the bedroom?" i ask.
"not really just lay here." he mumbles. i smile a little and lay next to him on the couch. i quickly fall asleep in his arms.
in the morning i was up to the smell of coffee. a fantastic way to start my morning. i immediately head over to the coffee pot and pour myself a cup.
"what's cookin good lookin?" blake says as he enters the kitchen. it's visible he has just showered because his hair is wet.
"aw dang! you took a shower already? i was gonna ask if you wanted to take one with me. too bad" i pout. his jaw drops as i scoot past him.
"there's no problem with taking two showers! i'll be extra clean!" he tries to follow me.
"that's a waste of water." i respond shuffling into the bathroom. when he stops following me, i shut the bathroom door and get ready. when i come out, he's sitting at the table reading off of his phone. i sit down in front of him.
"so how was last night?" he asks.
"pretty good." i slowly and seductively lift up my shirt. his eyes widen.
"what are you doing?" he asks smiling. before my shirt goes up any further i turn so he can see my new ink. "stop teasing me!" he responds.
"bff/n and i got matching tattoos." i say.
"i like it." he says.
"we also went clubbing and went to a bar and restaurant. it was very eventful." i reply.
"we're there strippers?" he asks.
"surprisingly, no." i say.
"good" he giggles.
"so when's nate and gabe going to throw you your bachelor party?" i ask
"i don't know. i doubt they've even planned one!" he smiles as nate and gabe walk into the dining room.
"hey guys." nate says.
"we were just talking about you!" i say.
"charming." gabe says sarcastically.
"blake let's go." nate says.
"where?" blake responds.
"bachelor party. duh." nate replies.
"what? it's like 10 in the morning." blake says.
"fine bachelor day. let's go!" nate says dragging him out of his seat. i giggle as nate tries to pull blake up. eventually blake complies and the three boys leave the house. there are only two days until the wedding and i'm getting nervous. not like wanting to be a runaway bride nervous, but what if blake isn't the one? i love him a lot but i have a weird feeling in my stomach.