47

*two months later*
"3...2...1...happy new year!" we say to each other. we try not to be loud because kaylee was sound asleep in the room next to us. harry and i share a kiss. we drink one too many bottles of champagne and just celebrate the new year and us. we were supposed to be out with friends partying, but kendall had to fly to italy last minute so we were stuck with kaylee.
"i have a present for you." harry says turning to me.
"what?" i ask. i adjust my seating position so i'm facing him.
"close your eyes." he say lifting my hands to my head. i shut my eyes and i hear him get off of the couch and scurry away. he comes back a few seconds later. "ok, open!" yells. my jaw drops. it's a giant tour poster sign. it says
"harry styles and y/n l/n arena tour" and a ton of dates.
"holy shit!" i reply.
"i know! i'm so excited and it was a difficult secret to keep!" he responds. i hug him super tight.
"don't kill me!" he jokes. we can hear kaylee start to wake up a little bit over the baby monitor.
"i got it." i say as i walk over into her bed room. i take her out of her swaddle and lift her out of the crib. i bounce her a little on my shoulder while gently patting her back.

harry's pov:
a few minutes after y/n left to go check on kaylee, i peak into the room. y/n is patting her back and treating her so well. she's going to make a great mom. i notice that i can't stop smiling. before she notices, i leave the room to give her space with kaylee. i'm so grateful on how open and accepting she's been about me having a kid.

y/n pov:
"she fell back asleep." i say entering the living room. he looks up at me and smiles.
"i love you." he says. i feel myself instantly blushing.
"i love you too." i respond. he walks up to me and hugs me. we stay like that for a while.
"i'm getting sleepy!" he yawns.
"me too." i reply. he takes my hand and we walk into the bedroom and go to bed. overall, it was a pretty good night
the next morning, harry left to get groceries before i woke up. when i do wake up, i take a shower and wake up kaylee.
"good morning sleepy head!" i say in a high pitch voice. she starts cooing. she's the absolute cutest baby. i change her into a light pink pj outfit since it is cold outside. harry left the tour poster on the kitchen counter so i take a peak at the tour dates. january 20th? that's in 20 days! and it's in england! i cut up a banana for kaylee as harry walks in the door.
"good morning love." he says walking past me giving me a kiss on the cheek. he sets some bags down on the counter.
"good morning. hey so the first tour date is in 20 days." i say.
"yep." he replies.
"that's very soon. have tickets even gone live yet?" i ask.
"yes. don't worry, they'll sell very quick in a couple of weeks." he says trying to contain a grin.
"why do i feel like i'm getting pranked?" i ask.
"you're not. don't worry!" he says putting away the food he just purchased. we go about our day and put together the set list.
"when are we actually flying out to england?" i ask.
"next week. kendall is coming back soon so she'll take kaylee." he responds.
"oh ok." i reply.

1 week later
"wake up!" harry says poking my face.
"what do you want!" i groan.
"we just landed!" he says excitedly. he's like a toddler in a toy store. we get off of the plane and work our way through the airport. it takes us forever because we keep getting stopped by fans asking for pictures or an autograph. harry looks up and smiles at a dark brown haired girl and smiles. the girl runs up to him.
"gemma!" he hugs her.
"harry!" she replies. when she lets go she introduces herself to me.
"you must be y/n! he talks so much about you i feel like i know you! i'm gemma." she says shaking my hand.
"it's so nice to meet you!" i reply.
"mum is so excited to have you home again. it feels like we never see you!" she says to harry.
"well we're going to be here for a while so get used to it for a bit." he says. she smiles and we take our luggage to a taxi that was waiting for us. i look out the window and cheshire is beautiful. i can't wait to perform.