45

a/n
sorry it's a lame/short update. sometimes i need to write chapters before i get to the next big event and usually these are the chapters that take me longer to write bc for some reason i always get writers block. i will update again tmrw i promise🥰

i get back to harry's, he's left. i venture into the kitchen and get some water. my phone starts ringing.
"hey!" i say.
"hello!" harry says.
"what's up?" i ask.
"kendall is all good. same with kaylee. they're going to leave the hospital tomorrow. we need to go nursery shopping today." he says.
"you haven't put together a nursery yet?" i question.
"kendall said she wanted kaylee to stay with her full time since i travel a lot, but now she's changed her mind." he says giggling a little.
"alright i don't have anything planned today so sounds good." i reply.
"ok i'll be home soon." he says.
"ok see you later."
"bye" he says before hanging up the phone. i realize i don't have anything to change into. i peak into harry's room and steal a shirt. i'm wearing jean shorts but i hate re-wearing shirts. i change into the shirt and find a hair tie in his bathroom and tie up my hair. about an hour later, he returns.
"ready to go shopping?" i ask.
"yep!" he responds. he takes my hand and we walk out to the car.  before we get in, he looks at me up and down.
"is that my shirt?" he asks smiling.
"all my stuff is at blakes! i'll get my stuff later but this will have to do for now." i reply.
"oh i'm fine with it you look good." he says winking. i smile and get into the car. first we go to a small business that's a few minutes away. we walk in and we walk over to the cribs.
"this ones cool." i say pointing to one that's side collapses so you don't have to lean over it.
"yea i like that one." he says as he find the box for it and puts it in the cart. we pick out some baby wrap carrier and a stroller. he gets a diaper bin and some shelves. as he picks out some toys, he tasks me with picking out pjs and little outfits. i pick out more then enough and harry is waiting in check out.
"aw those are adorable." he says. he pays for everything and then we go to target to get a few things the store was out of. we get back to harry's house and he starts putting together the crib as i go to wash all the clothes. as i'm washing the clothes, i realize i need clothes of my own. i call blake.
"hey is it ok if i stop by to get my stuff?" i ask.
"uh yea. i'm not going to be there i'm at the gym. there's a key under the mat." he says.
"ok." i reply. i walk into kaylees room and see harry looking at the instructions as if they're written in a foreign language.
"oh hi." he says looking up.
"hey. all the onsies are in the washing machine. i'm going to go to blakes to get my stuff." i say.
"ok but when you get back i'm going to need help putting the shelves together." he says focusing back on the instructions.
"ok cool." i respond walking out of the room. i take harry's keys and drive to blakes. as he said, the key is under the mat and i walk in and gather my things. after three trips back and forth from the car back inside the house, gabe appears from his room, visibly drunk.
"hey pretty mama." he slurs. he walks over to me in an attempt to give me a hug. i push him slightly and he stumbles hard.
"what are you doing?" i ask trying to grab my last bag. he gets back up and lunges towards me.
"i've al-always wanted you and i-i knew blaaake wouldn't treat you right." he slurs again.
"gabe what the hell is wrong with you? let me leave!" i say trying to squeeze past time. he grabs my wrist and leans in for a kiss. his grip tightens when i try to pull away. before our lips make contact, i drop my bag and slap his face with my free hand. he winces from the pain and i grab my bag and run out the door.
"you stupid bitch!" he yells. i run for the car and slam the trunk shut and pull out of the drive way. i drive a little faster than what i should be driving but i just want to get to harry's. i finally arrive at his house and bring my stuff in.
"woah woah woah did we talk about you moving in?" he asks. my face starts turning red and i feel embarrassed. i should have asked him. "y/n, i'm kidding" he says pulling me into a hug.
"not funny!" i reply. "weirdest thing happened though."
"what's that?" he asks interested.
"gabe, blakes friend, was super drunk and tried to make a move on me. it wasn't his first time making suggestive comments but he's never actually tried anything." i say.
"need me to beat him up?" he asks. i smile.
"no it's ok. it was just really weird." i reply.
"hmm." he says. he pulls me in and kisses me. "i like you a lot." he whispers giggling a little.
"i like you a lot too." i reply.
"ok let's get to building some shelves!" he says doing a little dance into kaylees room. i laugh and follow him in there.